Which games should we support ?

UnstucK

Hai,

Just want to know which games deserves to be hacked in 2016.

Here's my list, I will explain why later.

• Rust
  • CSGO
  • ARK
  • Arma 3
  • Team Fortress 2
  • GTA 5 MP
  • GMOD
  • World of Tanks
  • Battlefield 1

All the games I selected -> because of their gameplay & the actual "active" players stats.

What do you think ? And please explain your choice (even different games than those listed).

LETS TALK :)

• Upvote 1

Oh how I would love to suggest blizz games but when blizzard comes knockin the money leaves :(

Of that list you have there the games to hack would be Rust and Arma 3, mainly because my experiences with those games are so shit in regards to how the games have been made they deserve to be hacked.

We won't approach Blizzard games for good reasons.

Arma 3 and Project Argo, why not, but it's the same thing with BattlEye as with EAC, we have to be very careful with our security before releasing anything.

• Upvote 1

Garry's Mod is a must. If UD on CAC, it'll be fantastic for business. The game has a lot of game modes, and if you covered every feature for each game mode- more and more people will come. So I think the cheat would be hella successful if you did this game over these others. Some providers cover the majority of these games, but there's no pay-to-cheats that support Garry's Mod.(The ones that do are ass and detected on CAC, which majority servers use.)

If a Garry's Mod cheat was made, I'd buy lifetime(or whatever the highest package is) and spam RoyalHack to get it a lot of buys daily. :3

3 hours ago, Roifok said:

CS:GO of course, and ARK would be really nice to see ! 

I though Steam was as aggressive as Blizzard is against cheaters ? 

They've already done CS:GO.

ARK would be my second pick besides Garry's Mod. I want Garry's Mod a lottt.

If you do WoT you must do war thunder, very active game 10k plus ppl online game at anytime, itself requires a "good" cheat as they are none existent for it.

Tom,

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Tom said:

If you do WoT you must do war thunder, very active game 10k plus ppl online game at anytime, itself requires a "good" cheat as they are none existent for it.

Tom,

It's quite problematic to hack in those games, WOT for example, almost everything is server sided, except aimbot, we can't do much actually.

We didn't look deeper into WOT though so who knows what we'll find.

2 hours ago, L3D451R7 said:

CSS, like in old days. that tetris and snake was epic :D

and i want to see bf1 SWBF3 L4D2

CSS & SWBF & L4D2 -> nop -> dead games

2 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

It's quite problematic to hack in those games, WOT for example, almost everything is server sided, except aimbot, we can't do much actually.

k,np

On 21/11/2016 at 10:18 AM, UnstucK said:

ESP/Radar would be enough for when you play realistic in planes.

Aimbot would only be needed for tank game play as the last cheat i used on warthunder the aimbot for the planes was awful i can hit more legitish with just ESP as you already have the advantage of the skys because you drop down upon them.

Tom

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Tom said:

ESP/Radar would be enough for when you play realistic in planes.

Aimbot would only be needed for tank game play as the last cheat i used on warthunder the aimbot for the planes was awful i can hit more legitish with just ESP as you already have the advantage of the skys because you drop down upon them.

Tom

I see, thanks for the hint :) must play the game to understand what hackers need infact

• Upvote 1

I agree for Rust and Arma 3, I think it would be nice. The only "problem" is their anti-cheat that can be pretty annoying to bypass on the long term.

• 2 weeks later...

H1Z1: KotK. 

I have only found 2 other providers, and they both seem to be dead.
I understand there are very obvious reasons why there aren't many hacks for H1Z1 / BattlEye protected games, and why the ones that are out there are so expensive.

But it's not a dead game.

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2016 at 3:51 PM, UnstucK said:

Hai,

Just want to know which games deserves to be hacked in 2016.

Here's my list, I will explain why later.

• Rust
  • CSGO
  • ARK
  • Arma 3
  • Team Fortress 2
  • GTA 5 MP
  • GMOD
  • World of Tanks
  • Battlefield 1

All the games I selected -> because of their gameplay & the actual "active" players stats.

What do you think ? And please explain your choice (even different games than those listed).

LETS TALK :)

I think I speak for most of the CS:GO players when I say you should focus on supporting leagues instead.  In my opinion, a hack with royalhacks strength and legitness will bring more money if supporting leagues, than supporting various other games..  

3 hours ago, Snowman said:

I think I speak for most of the CS:GO players when I say you should focus on supporting leagues instead.  In my opinion, a hack with royalhacks strength and legitness will bring more money if supporting leagues, than supporting various other games..  

They'll eventually get around to that, UnstucK and how02 will definitely support a few clients.

• Upvote 1

hm csgo league support would mean that they either make separate packages for them or raise the full package prize.

Cevo - basically has no anti cheat (leaked their launcher source a while ago on hm)

Faceit - better wait for more information about the new client

on these 2 leagues its not that hard to get ud hacks (atm)

i dont see any support coming for esea & co tho