Which games should we support ?

UnstucK

20 minutes ago, Str8OutaCondoms said:

Honestly Rust will be amazing if you guys continue work on it. I know for sure you guys have the know-how to produce a high quality cheat for Rust, and I'm extremely exited for when it is released!

When it was first announced it wasn't a big want for me, but I can't wait for it.

• Upvote 2

hm csgo league support would mean that they either make separate packages for them or raise the full package prize.

Cevo - basically has no anti cheat (leaked their launcher source a while ago on hm)

Faceit - better wait for more information about the new client

on these 2 leagues its not that hard to get ud hacks (atm)

i dont see any support coming for esea & co tho

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely Rust - The advantage hacks give in that game are huge, even when not in combat.

Just knowing what houses to raid and where to enter them from ect.

DayZ would be good but I think the player count is in steady decline.

13 minutes ago, Deveraux said:

Definitely Rust - The advantage hacks give in that game are huge, even when not in combat.

Just knowing what houses to raid and where to enter them from ect.

DayZ would be good but I think the player count is in steady decline.

They're already working on Rust.

You should suggest more games though!

I was thinking Rainbow Six Siege would be a boss ass cheat, how about you?

Just now, shiro said:

They're already working on Rust.

You should suggest more games though!

I was thinking Rainbow Six Siege would be a boss ass cheat, how about you?

R6 Siege would be awesome, People rage hard enough as it is when you legitimately get them through walls. It seems alot of Hack sites stay away from BattleEye though, I've always just assumed it was too difficult to bypass?

5 minutes ago, Deveraux said:

R6 Siege would be awesome, People rage hard enough as it is when you legitimately get them through walls. It seems alot of Hack sites stay away from BattleEye though, I've always just assumed it was too difficult to bypass?

They aren't going to approach Blizzard, but they will take on BattlEye, much like their Rust cheat, they're going to be very careful before releasing anything.

Rainbow Six Siege would be absolute BOSS I think.

Edited by shiro

Just now, KungFuhrer said:

yuno support mmo :( peeps liek kawaii wet slut simulators

It's either

• Nothing possible all server sided (& aimbot / esp is really pointless in mmorpg)
  • Fully exploitable, might also lead to misuseage & legal issues.

On 23.01.2017 at 5:33 PM, UnstucK said:

It's either

• Nothing possible all server sided (& aimbot / esp is really pointless in mmorpg)
  • Fully exploitable, might also lead to misuseage & legal issues.

- u can make spell rotation shits

- all nubs will be banned for smth possible

- pointless radar/esp in mmos.. sure :trump:

- http://i.imgur.com/zCgXIeF.png

- img tag still overfcukd.

Edited by KungFuhrer
img tag rip

5 hours ago, KungFuhrer said:

- u can make spell rotation shits

- all nubs will be banned for smth possible

- pointless radar/esp in mmos.. sure :trump:

- http://i.imgur.com/zCgXIeF.png

- img tag still overfcukd.

- yuno use img tag ? :P 

- radar/esp in mmos, could be useful, but if that's the only thing you can "hack", none will buy for such little help, while in FPS Games ESP makes THE difference

- dunno what you mean by spell rotation shits, if you mean spell cooldown hack or smth, then the game is overfucked

zCgXIeF.png

I wouldn't pay for GMod since there are many free cheats online and VAC is never updated to detect them. I would pay for Rainbow Six Siege or The Division.

Edited by eKKKo

24 minutes ago, eKKKo said:

I wouldn't pay for GMod since there are many free cheats online and VAC is never updated to detect them. 

But nothing for CAC which every server.

Edited by shiro

23 hours ago, UnstucK said:

- yuno use img tag ? :P 

- radar/esp in mmos, could be useful, but if that's the only thing you can "hack", none will buy for such little help, while in FPS Games ESP makes THE difference

- dunno what you mean by spell rotation shits, if you mean spell cooldown hack or smth, then the game is overfucked

zCgXIeF.png

Spell rotations = auto-cast abilities in an order. Like automatically doing a combo

I would say Paladins. If you will do it right, like you did with the CSGO hack, you will have a good userbase for that hack. It's growing so fast, it has the potential to be better than OW, atm it is protected by EAC.

• Upvote 2

On 29/01/2017 at 8:37 PM, insec12 said:

I would say Paladins. If you will do it right, like you did with the CSGO hack, you will have a good userbase for that hack. It's growing so fast, it has the potential to be better than OW, atm it is protected by EAC.

Agreed

• 4 weeks later...
  • Rust
  • CSGO
  • ARK
  • Arma 3
  • Team Fortress 2
  • GTA 5 MP
  • GMOD
  • World of Tanks
  • Battlefield 1

Would be my picks;

Rust - Lack of cheats, with good updates coming out, the player-base should only grow for a while.

CSGO - Obvious reasons, will remain relevant, and good cheats for a great game is always needed.

GTA5 MP - Wasn't going to put this, but considering some people had said it above me, I suppose the player-base is still there. If there are a lot of people than I could see it being really fun to use cheats on MP.

BF1 - Pretty fresh and fun game, huge player-base.

Surprised to see GMOD being picked by a good amount of people, but I suppose thats just me O.o