Which games should we support ?

UnstucK

Hi There,

For popularity and for the best money i would highly recommend you support next is ArmA 3. The reason being is because there aren't many providers out there doing cheats for ArmA 3 since they have really updated there Anti-Cheat. If you want to benefit from this. It's time to do so.

Regards,

KrakObama

Dota 2 ? Like 1 guy said before, there are only a few websites which give a good Dota2 cheat

OverWatch. On this game may be more difficult to make a cheat but i know from experience and some guys are looking from something good and i think you guys can handle :D 

Edited by Eduard

• Partner
32 minutes ago, Eduard said:

Dota 2 ? Like 1 guy said before, there are only a few websites which give a good Dota2 cheat

OverWatch. On this game may be more difficult to make a cheat but i know from experience and some guys are looking from something good and i think you guys can handle :D 

Overwatch is not hard for making cheat just Blizzard will sue to devs. Thats why you cant find cheats for OW like for CSGO xD

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FACE said:

i think youre working on GMOD and Arma 3 now? but this would be my top 3 in order

GTA5 MP

GMOD

Arma 3

What's so good about GTA5MP cheating? :P

Any fun features? Or just the regular aimbot and stuff?

• Partner
10 minutes ago, shiro said:

What's so good about GTA5MP cheating? :P

Any fun features? Or just the regular aimbot and stuff?

It was really funny before they implement anticheat. but currenly its still fun. like crash player game, spawn animals/objects on players, mass kill, kick all from vehicle, thru all to skyfall and a lot of more. but not worth here have a cheat for GTA5 cuz there was more interested games like H1Z1, ARMA 3 and hope to see R6 Siege.

GTA 5 hack will be interesting with the private servers hype.

But we have other games in mind for now.

GMOD, H1Z1, Arma 3.

It's shitload of work already, so dont expect other games than those anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, furchenlurch88 said:

Rust

CS:GO

H1Z1:KotK

Focus on those and your community will be the best on earth <3 Make a fair invitesystem and you guys are fine :)

Yes, don't make the invite system like perfect aim, stay afk 12 months to be able to buy =]]

On 2016/11/18 at 8:12 AM, Atex said:

Oh how I would love to suggest blizz games but when blizzard comes knockin the money leaves :(

Of that list you have there the games to hack would be Rust and Arma 3, mainly because my experiences with those games are so shit in regards to how the games have been made they deserve to be hacked.

I quite agree,use cheat play this two games  is a different feeling,it's very cool,but rust updates are frequent,very annoying

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2017/3/4 at 1:21 PM, tabcool said:

I quite agree,use cheat play this two games  is a different feeling,it's very cool,but rust updates are frequent,very annoying

please stop copy paste and google translate.

1 hour ago, Baixb said:

please stop copy paste and google translate.

1,I just put forward my own ideas about his opinion,I have no copy paste

2,Because of the country,My English is not very good,I can only use google translation,sorry man

I love this community,I think he's fine,Is it because my English is not good,I can not participate in my favorite topic?I hope you can accept people from all over the world as long as they are getting better and better for the community

23 minutes ago, tabcool said:

1,I just put forward my own ideas about his opinion,I have no copy paste

2,Because of the country,My English is not very good,I can only use google translation,sorry man

I love this community,I think he's fine,Is it because my English is not good,I can not participate in my favorite topic?I hope you can accept people from all over the world as long as they are getting better and better for the community

Don't mind him. I can understand you completely fine. His IQ is low so he kinda struggles with comprehension skills. 

• Upvote 2