Dear UNSTUCK REMOVE ALL RESELLERS

Chorzzz

I think its no risky if Reseller know his job like @Banek192 he selling only if buyer is trusted, Eac can acess from site make fake donations and ... i saw like 2 Trusteds who selling invites for 5-10$ A.K.A @aksu, Can someone proof something about resellers? its just +1 sooo now answer yourselfs

Edited by tweet228

I think need create new system. What only UnstucK can give invite for users, To whom he personally trusts.
Another trusted users who give invite or sale invite = need blocked For HWID
Users who get cheat and run this cheat in his pc = not need do reset. Need to bind your computer to your account here. If this users when again buy cheat and run in another PC need too BLOCKED for HWID.
Some new ideas:
1. Need create software, if users want cracked software need = qucikly banned for HWID
2. When user run royalhack software = need confirm UnstucK ( When he run, UnstucK get message in his admin panel where he see: process and software what have users ) - This system Have Perfectaim
3. When u run cheat, all time need confirm in email ( this have Invictus )

I working 5 years in more company's and I know very more idea, how this working. I think that this is not a problem in Russian Reseller, I not understand why you create this thread and vote about reseller's. I sale cheats only for my trust users, who buy in me all time. ( And I have proof about this, how I speak with all my clients and what cheats they buy in me) This is my work , this is my money and I too not want what royalhack get detected.
Every day me add more users , russian and european and they Offered me 200-500 EURO to get RoyalHack cheat ( invite )  I blocked this idiots quickly.

P.S. All info what i write here, I write about me and this is my proposition. About another reseller who working here i can not write good, how I don't know how they working and how they sale invites.
Sorry for my English. I very want add more information here, but I can not, how my English it's not perfect

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, Mar1k said:

I think need create new system. What only UnstucK can give invite for users, To whom he personally trusts.
Another trusted users who give invite or sale invite = need blocked For HWID
Users who get cheat and run this cheat in his pc = not need do reset. Need to bind your computer to your account here. If this users when again buy cheat and run in another PC need too BLOCKED for HWID.
Some new ideas:
1. Need create software, if users want cracked software need = qucikly banned for HWID
2. When user run royalhack software = need confirm UnstucK ( When he run, UnstucK get message in his admin panel where he see: process and software what have users ) - This system Have Perfectaim

I working 5 years in more company's and I know very more idea, how this working. I think that this is not a problem in Russian Reseller, I not understand why you create this thread and vote about reseller's. I sale cheats only for my trust users, who buy in me all time. ( And I have proof about this, how I speak with all my clients and what cheats they buy in me) This is my work , this is my money and I too not want what royalhack get detected.
Every day me add more users , russian and european and they Offered me 200-500 EURO to get RoyalHack cheat ( invite )  I blocked this idiots quickly.

P.S. All info what i write here, I write about me and this is my proposition. About another reseller who working here i can not write good, how I don't know how they working and how they sale invites.
Sorry for my English. I very want add more information here, but I can not, how my English it's not perfect

That's bad idea need to keep everything like now but :detele all resellers and add a discount to people that living in Russia or China. 1900rubles for Russia and good price for china in $. and check all invited members that's good idea.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Chorzzz said:

That's bad idea need to keep everything like now but :detele all resellers and add a discount to people that living in Russia or China. 1900rubles for Russia and good price for china in $. and check all invited members that's good idea.

Sir, maybe you have access to get invites and sale for big money for another users? Maybe you can give proof, what u good man?

I think. need delete access for all users who can give invites. Only @Mar1k , @banek192 (Russian reseller ) , @UnstucK , @how02 can give invite for users.

I read more message and  more proof in discord, what users who can give invite or can give good review for admins give invite for other bad users ( how another users pay money for this trust users ) 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Mar1k said:

don't lie man!
ru ppl never offered u for cheat 500 EURO (30 000 RUB)
look average salary in Russia http://www.tradingeconomics.com/russia/wages

9 minutes ago, powert said:

don't lie man!
ru ppl never offered u for cheat 500 EURO (30 000 RUB)
look average salary in Russia http://www.tradingeconomics.com/russia/wages

The first I not lie man.
Me write russian users about price: 12 000 rubley
and us or eu users about 200-500 euro. 

I do not need to lie to you, sir. I write you true info
If u want , add me in discord and I try found this proof for you.
Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Chorzzz said:

and u very bad users, i know you. U write me more time in skype and vk.com where u want buy Perfectaim. I say you no, and blocked you ( how i not trusted you and what You threatened me )
Then you go to another russian reseller and buy here this cheat.
Then , you write in Rust Discussion what I bad reseller and me need banned.  ( how I not sale you Perfectaim cheat )
You have good tactics, but you will not get anything done

And for you Chorzzz, i give proof about working with Blunt.
http://prntscr.com/euadpb

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Mar1k said:

and u very bad users, i know you. U write me more time in skype and vk.com where u want buy Perfectaim. I say you no, and blocked you ( how i not trusted you and what You threatened me )
Then you go to another russian reseller and buy here this cheat.
Then , you write in Rust Discussion what I bad reseller and me need banned.  ( how I not sale you Perfectaim cheat )
You have good tactics, but you will not get anything done

And for you Chorzzz, i give proof about working with Blunt.
http://prntscr.com/euadpb

I can't tell if it's your English or your stupidity. 1st off, your argument is 100% INVALID. You can't even get invites anymore unless it is directly from Blunt. 2nd stop whining, nobody threatened you. Hmmm. Maybe you sold the invite to an EAC dev and now you are taking it out on everybody else?

We haven't had any issue with our Russian resellers. They are carefully choosing their customers.

On Friday we banned 2 accounts that were directly in contact with either Facepunch or EAC. They didn't purchase the cheat through our resellers, so they aren't to blame.

If it is someone's fault, it is ours for not keeping the hack undetected, not the resellers

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just now, tabcool said:

i just think hack Invitation need for strict audit,For example, upload official documents, provide real phone,Or other items,Must prove to be reliable

Sounds too much for a hack.

Though, I think I went about giving invitations the wrong way. It could be partially my fault even though over half of the people I invited were friends, the ones who weren't friends could've not been FacePunch, but you know, they could've leaked it.

I didn't take that into consideration when inviting. Though, if invites reset or Trusted still have the ability to invite, I'm only inviting friends I was friends with prior to RoyalHacks's Rust cheat, lmao.

2 hours ago, Mar1k said:

Protection will not improve.

The remaining sentences are correct. It is necessary to check the availability of various programs and utilities that can be used to analyze the cheat.

12 minutes ago, tabcool said:

i just think hack Invitation need for strict audit,For example, upload official documents, provide real phone,Or other items,Must prove to be reliable

i support this. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, tabcool said:

It is meaningless and easily counterfeited. There is one program for this: Photoshop.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree just because resellers don't need to stick to this invite system so this invite hack has hundreds / thousands of more users using it now, and will end up getting detected faster i don't know if this leak was from resellers or not.

• Upvote 2