Dear UNSTUCK REMOVE ALL RESELLERS

Chorzzz

Im asking for removing all resellers from this site

As i see people wants to remove them, everyone cuz its increases chance of detection and makes people leak hack to eac.

i saw even trusted members and admins on discord wanna remove them. I think better way will be detele all resellers and add a discount to people that living in Russia or China. 1900rubles for Russia and good price for china in $.

All problems since cheat has resellers we need to remove them people want to remove them.

• Upvote 15

Guest bluexdinosaur
Just now, Chorzzz said:

i think soKappa

it was joke... god for some reason the things you say trigger the fuck out of me.

• Partner

To be honest if reseller understand his job it can't be a problem. I'm working since 2009 year and come here only because I know this site long time and trust it. And because I have many trusted users. No any reason to lost this good hacks for any money for selling to non trusted users. IMO.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Just now, banek192 said:

To be honest if reseller understand his job it can't be a problem. I'm working since 2009 year and come here only because I know this site long time and trust it. And because I have many trusted users. No any reason to lost this good hacks for any money for selling to non trusted users. IMO.

No one watching over you guys is way too risky.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry but I would have to Agree with this, IF it is resellers cause I didn't know others could resell it, I thought that was against the rules. But anyway, I AGREE