Dear UNSTUCK REMOVE ALL RESELLERS

Chorzzz

9 hours ago, GilGalad said:

It is meaningless and easily counterfeited. There is one program for this: Photoshop.

no its not, if the person takes the picture of the id in person with the royalhack website open in the backgroud.

Not trying to offend anyone but think all this pointing fingers at people is pointless unless you have solid proof.  How02 has said multiple times we dont have to worry about the resellers. Can we all move past the resellers.  I like all the ideas that everyone is posting about ways of inviting or ways to secure the hack. I 100% believe if your selling invites to the hack you deserve a permanent ban. Its hard to stop pople from rejoining the forums with so many ways to spoof ip,mac amd other various ways to hide who you are. I do think that your ID is a step in the right direction. I personally think you need to pay from a verified paypal account that matchs your id.  I feel something along these lines would help stop people from trying to sell invites. Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, xanax said:

no its not, if the person takes the picture of the id in person with the royalhack website open in the backgroud.

Determine who is trusted, and who is not, need hidden methods. Photos on the background of a fresh newspaper will help you only if you kidnapper.

Why do members with reputation speak diplomatically, and newcomers urge to burn resellers at the stake? Did someone create an army of clones?

I'm locking this thread.

We take into consideration what have been said here.

We take security seriously, but we don't think that Resellers are a threat regarding EAC. We must figure out by ourselves what is causing the current detections.

• Upvote 9