How do you guys feel about hacking??

jaydoc

33 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

I was playing Rust with @how02 without hacks, and two other friends.

Even when we were 4 and farming all day, we were pwned by other big teams, 2 days after or smth.

On Rust, there is a huge problem when it comes to balancing the game, even when you consider having a strong team with you, you'll still loose everything really quickly because of these huge castles, with 10 people inside, u just can't do anything against that, except if you use hacks.

It was pain in the ass to farm 2 days, going to sleep, waking up and see everything vanished. No matter how good we were at aiming or whatever, it just was not enough.

This^^

I had a group of 4-6, and at one point 10+ playing legit, and we had farmed a base and no telling how much shit on day one of wipe

5 hours later raided by aimbotters. So i said fuck it and got cheats, now i don't encounter any problems 

I love rust but with the big groups, as you said it's no competition without the cheats 

• Upvote 1

Hacking is funny. When i am bored of smth and i can't play this game any more normaly,
I just downloading hacks and play few mounth with it.
But as for me it's not working in competitive games)
I'm having fun with cheats :D

• Upvote 1

People are dicks in rust, and the zergs are retarded, which is why I am looking for cheats. I'm hoping that RH can fix this whole security issue. It really is a great cheat with amazing devs and I can't wait (hopefully) till I get invited. I have been around other sites before and RH definitely takes the cake when it comes to features.

Edited by Edge

8 hours ago, Edge said:

People are dicks in rust, and the zergs are retarded, which is why I am looking for cheats. I'm hoping that RH can fix this whole security issue. It really is a great cheat with amazing devs and I can't wait (hopefully) till I get invited. I have been around other sites before and RH definitely takes the cake when it comes to features.

Fair point about the community as well. Most of them are just pure aids, especially the big groups and the Zerg clans. I can't even imagine how the game must be for solo players who play legit. I'd venture to say almost impossible lol. But yeah royal hack looks pretty cool, I'm looking forward to hopefully getting to try it. I've been cheating a while but by far this one looks like it has a lot of potential. Idk what's been up the last week or so though, even after freshly formatting and reinstalling windows from scratch and changing everything I've been getting banned a lot. Normally 100-300 hours, now getting ten if I'm  lucky :/

Edited by FusionMatrix

Hacking is pure fun!

I got +1500h clean, most of the time I play solo. 

It can be very frustrating when u farm and build for hours and then some zergs come over and destroy everything u spend so much time! 

I have hack for csgo, i always do soloque in mm, i'm supreme and have a rly good setting for the cheat people never calls me out, i don't rly feel bad, sometimes when i see an enemy for example: train t-spawn, he is camping in the corner saving as a ct, we are searching for him since we have like 4 people alive, i see him in my wh, i just look at t spawn or go in there and i let him shot me, if you don't go obv cheating is not a bad thing in that game, (since 40% of people are cheating in csgo) i only feel bad when i'm using my hvh settings for TDM or Casual....

20 hours ago, KingScrub said:

Usually play games legit till i get bored of the game because of big zergs other cheaters etc. Then cheating is fun i'm usually fairly nice to solo and duo players giving them shit etc.

Legit playing... 2017, 2016, 2015, 2xxx. Sry, but nope. It was and will be  

• 1 month later...

Hacking is something i really have much interest on and have been scamms so many time by so many rippers but i don't want to give up. How i wish i could contribute my own experience also but i haven't see someone honest to put me through on hacking for my dream on hacking to come true. I am given this website a trial also to see if i will see some we can work together that would put me through and i know salvation is not for free so i am not asking to gain knowledge free im ready to pay for knowledge all what i just need is someone who is sincere and ready to put me through hacking

I played about 1.4k hours in csgo and got to low MG and I just couldn't seem to do better. I started cheating and I manged to get up to smfc easily and then found a passion for rage hacking and that's whats led me to become more 'addicted' to cheating.

Heres my take on cheating/hacking. I use them to have fun not so much to reach higher ranks or become "better". In competative games i like the challange especially when you reach a higher rank soley on your own skill, its satisfying. However being able to relax and still stomp on your enemies is also satisfying (especially with how toxic the rust/csgo community is xD) which is why i like to mix it up. But i dont agree with raging out with the hacks, i like to use ESP which still gives some challange and doesnt ruin the game completely for everyone else. These are just my thoughts on it all, interesting to see others opinions. EleGiggleTriHard

Really Excited for Royal Hack Features. So we can have good advantage. One is For Using it's Debug Cam!! But that's a long shot. Artificial Aiming Is not useful in Rust - keeps getting disconnected which sucks. We played COD with it and had great Fun! Needs to have the survival Adrenaline going! Late nights and Red Bull

hack usually just to have fun with friends and to get a good rank without putting as much time into the game as much as other people :P.

love hacking, always will, but a game isnt worth cheating on if theres already tons of cheaters/botters ResidentSleeper

• 6 months later...
On 14.4.2017 at 11:57 AM, UnstucK said:

I was playing Rust with @how02 without hacks, and two other friends.

Even when we were 4 and farming all day, we were pwned by other big teams, 2 days after or smth.

On Rust, there is a huge problem when it comes to balancing the game, even when you consider having a strong team with you, you'll still loose everything really quickly because of these huge castles, with 10 people inside, u just can't do anything against that, except if you use hacks.

It was pain in the ass to farm 2 days, going to sleep, waking up and see everything vanished. No matter how good we were at aiming or whatever, it just was not enough.

Sorry about necro posting but want to say that there is huge problem in all survival games not just rust. For example we did have nice economy system going on in one arma 2 dayz epoch mod server many years ago. We were approximately group of 30 legit and super active players and we collected taxes (we call them protection money as mafia usually do) from every base in one server:D The price needed to be paid once in a month and it was not too much that anyone couldn't make it but it was enough that some ppl considered to not pay it and look what happen, well they figured it out pretty fast what happens9_9. After couple times taxes late they will understand that its better to pay something than lost everything. Mostly new players refused to pay anything but after a few days they understood that those very violent minigun choppers and SUV's will leave them alone if they just pay what we asked for. Of course the amount of tax you need to pay was different to everyone, it was based on estimated wealthiness of individual base and the ppl who is living in there.  

When think that system afterwards it was so fucked up because our economy was based fully on those taxes and that they will be collected once in a month. Without those it would have been full war all the time. We just had fun and let other ppl to do all the work. They paid with pure gold so we could buy all our stuff straight from vendors. 

I kind of miss those times, it was so nice to be in trouble and call back up from voice over and really get some asap. The moment that poor lad engage at your direction with his M4 carbine since he thought he could win that one and after couple minutes there is two super violent choppers flying over your head bursting everything with miniguns and popping flares just for shit n giggles:D And depending on the situation there might be convoy from three to five armored minigun SUV's coming a bit later to recover that one guy that got in trouble. 

But it got its down sides also. Having all those benefits mean that you need to be pretty much unemployed or somehow able to come online even middle of the night to protect your property in case some new fucktard's got a good idea to try raid our huge base at the night time and yes we got always someone online to alert others in case of raid. Also it needed a pretty good organizing to keep all that running so long. Luckily I got pretty easy job by being responsible to build and maintenance our base and got a lot of free time to pop heads with my trusty .338 Lapua Magnum sniper rifle^_^

• 2 months later...

i feel the same bro, when i slay legit solo players and they are saying "plz dont take my stuff etc." i feel kinda bad, i just take a few things that i really need and help them up again.

i'm playing most of the time solo and target groups of 2+, thats doesnt make me feel bad :)

I only cheat/hack on CS:GO other games i'll play without care.

I already reached GE and Top 100 on faceit SEA, and i don't plan on going pro.

I hack on CS:GO just for the lulz for fun, To see how it looks like.  :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

When you get 20+ kills on PUBG And your duo partner thinks your a fucking god, its a good feeling. Also on CSGO, Joining a team and dropping 40 bombs legit hacking, and you get treated like a fucking slut you are, its a great feeling