Jump to content

Looking for good english accent


UnstucK
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello,

We are looking for people who know how to speek engleesh properly, who could do us the favor of making short videos about our most complicated features such as RCS / Smooth Aim / stuff.

Like explaining what happens when you activate the feature & what happens if you tweak the parameters.

Anyone with sexy voice willing to do that for us ? (we are nub french with shiet english accent.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Hello,

We are looking for people who know how to speek engleesh properly, who could do us the favor of making short videos about our most complicated features such as RCS / Smooth Aim / stuff.

Like explaining what happens when you activate the feature & what happens if you tweak the parameters.

Anyone with sexy voice willing to do that for us ? (we are nub french with shiet english accent.)

 

I'll hire a girl off of fiver to do it :D 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Snowman said:

I'll hire a girl off of fiver to do it :D 

 

50 minutes ago, shiro said:

My voice may not be so sexy but as you can tell from my spelling, I am a righteous, intelligent American with a good credit score.

Let's rock, post your videos.

+1 bonus @Snowman for girl's voice idea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, UnstucK said:

Sounds promising :D 

I need to be clear on what Vertical Aim is.

Is it not affecting vertical view angles or not affecting horizontal or is my definition completely off?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

You can keep control of vertical axis aim, mainly used for spraydown legitness

What is Keep Target? I know what duration is, other cheats call it "aim time" or "first shot delay"

Probably self-explanatory and the ms based on how long it sticks to target?

Edited by shiro
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

You need to percifiy the English,

You have

British English

Scotish English

welsh English

irish English 

jordy English 

American English 

or foreigner trying to talk English with there annoying tone. (Me at work trying to make out what some Indian is saying when I have to call IT support painful experience)

Personally recommend you use something like ventrilo voice sounds very internet and understandable by a lot.

 

Tom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tom said:

You need to percifiy the English,

You have

British English

Scotish English

welsh English

irish English 

jordy English 

American English 

or foreigner trying to talk English with there annoying tone. (Me at work trying to make out what some Indian is saying when I have to call IT support painful experience)

Personally recommend you use something like ventrilo voice sounds very internet and understandable by a lot.

 

Tom

 

I'd assume American English.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an American accent and a good voice. Good computer and a snow ball mic. I have experience with cheats (programming and using).... I would be interested in making this video

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 10:51 AM, UnstucK said:

You guys lost your GF on the way ? :D

To speed up this process, we offer 1 month of Full CSGO hack if we validate your video :) 

 

Haven't asked.

I feel like it'd be too weird, haha.

I could do my voice but I do not believe I manly enough.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Read Terms of Use to continue