what was your first hacking experience like? did you get addicted?

FACE

First hacking experience was in Minecraft like 5 years ago.  It was pretty fun from what I remember, from then I started hacking in csgo and legit hack a lot.  Hacked in gta about a year back but it got boring quick.  It is really fun to cheat though. 

I used to mess around years ago in CS 1.6 with public cheats mostly just the rage aimbots with speedhacks etc, then I moved CSS and got VAC banned quite a lot so I eventually found a cheat called KGCheats which never got me VAC banned due to the Ring0 security (The patchguard disabled stuff), after this I moved to CSGO and now I am currently cheating in Rust :)

Edit: Forgot to mention I also cheated quite a bit in TF2 but never really legit because I did not take that game seriously its always fun to annoy the kids in that game xD

Edited by Smurfman
  • Upvote 1

On 2017/3/28 at 9:51 AM, tabcool said:

my frist hack is FC(Cross Fire),like csgo ,He is very popular in China,I've been playing for 1 months,And then gave up

i used to be addicted to Crossfire when i was young ,was a good game  and bring  a lot of  beautiful memory to me  .however ,CF is just a joke at the present.

I have been cheating on and off since I got a jtag and was hosting cod 4 lobbies back in the day on xbox. I have always kinda found myself returning to cheating whenever I find myself bored with a game just feel like it adds a bit off life span that's still fun on a game before I give up on it. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TaylorSwift said:

I have been cheating on and off since I got a jtag and was hosting cod 4 lobbies back in the day on xbox. I have always kinda found myself returning to cheating whenever I find myself bored with a game just feel like it adds a bit off life span that's still fun on a game before I give up on it. 

• wow,good name.u must be taylor's big fan:ph34r:
  • Upvote 1