Newcomers interested in RUST hack

stezz

I am only making this post because this site is growing in popularity and more and more newcomers are interested in the rust cheat, and are looking for info. ThisThis and This are examples of posts I expect more of in the future. I just want to give those who are interested some basic info to put you on the right path.

HOW DO I GET RUST CHEAT?

The rust cheat is invite only, meaning trusted members or admins have to invite you. Becoming an active, and positive member in the community is very welcome. Not all donators can buy rust cheat, but it may improve your chances of an invitation, and it also helps out the dev and it is very much appreciated.

The biggest thing I can tell you, is don't harass people about getting invites.

HOW MUCH IS THE CHEAT?

This cheat, that is well worth its price, goes for 35 euros. That is a monthly payment, the only payment plan available. Also the admins here are incredible at helping users in need, but I would check the forums or ask me or someone on discord if it is something like "setting up csgo cheat".

HOW OFTEN IS ROYAL HACK DETECTED?

Well, the short answer is no. But there is always the small possibility this cheat, like any other private cheat; might be detected. Active server admins are exceptional at finding cheaters, so this may be a problem for some.

(csgo cheat has yet to be detected yet, so if you are play xD and want a affordable and reliable cheat, go check it out)

WHAT ARE THE RUST CHEAT FEATURES?

Just because this is a public section, and I don't want to risk making anyone mad, I won't go into detail. But the list of features is as follows:

- Aimbot

- ESP + RADAR

- GRAVITY/JUMP HACK

- LADDER/FLY HACK

- WATER HACK

- CLEARVISION/FULLBRIGHT

- CROSSHAIR SELECTION

- DEVELOPER MODE + THIRD PERSON

- NO GRASS + NO DECOR

- FRIENDS LIST

- DIFFERENT TYPES OF SPEEDHACKS

- LOCATION MARKER

- MANY OTHER USEFUL FEATURES

If you want more info on the cheat check out the "feedbacks" section where you can see honest reviews.

If you have more questions, feel free to question :P

hope I helped someone and didn't make anyone mad by releasing info or anything... if I did just say.

cheers

Edited by stezz
I can't spell
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, omberates said:

nice, been looking to download the rust hack but cldnt find it, but now i know why ^^ greetings from Norway (Y)

On 3/27/2017 at 11:54 PM, stezz said:

The rust cheat is invite only, meaning trusted members or admins have to invite you.

Once invited and purchased at store it will appear as so:

http://prntscr.com/eqjoq8

• Upvote 1