Newcomers interested in RUST hack

stezz

I kind of want to make a video on the rust cheat and show everyone how do use everything.... too bad my potato card can barely run minecraft FeelsBadMan

16 minutes ago, stezz said:

I kind of want to make a video on the rust cheat and show everyone how do use everything.... too bad my potato card can barely run minecraft FeelsBadMan

Looking forward to see that  if you really make it4Head 

4 minutes ago, Score32 said:

Yep 

Just like stezz said:"Becoming an active, and positive member in the community " U may get you invitation(˘•ω•˘)

Edited by Sarrowy

34 minutes ago, Silverion said:

How can i donate and become a trusted member?

Thanks in advance!

Silverion.

Go  to  the  home page  and  Donation box is  on  the right side ,Just press "Donate "Botton 4Head

Edited by Sarrowy

On 31.03.2017 at 8:07 PM, Score32 said:

как стать надежным игроком?

You need to help on the forum and maybe you're lucky that proven people or administrators will give you an invite

14 minutes ago, KingScrub said:

For anyone who is new to the community and wants an invite i recommend giving up it's impossible to get one without already knowing someone or offering blowjobs to the trusted users.

No need to be negative about it, If they made the Cheat easy to get an invite too then the code would be out for everyone to get there hands on and it wouldn't be a private hack anymore. Have patience and follow posts about how to work your way to getting a chance to getting an invite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, KingScrub said:

Patience won't get you the hack 100% you must either know someone or get on your knees and blow someone for an invite. I know this for a fact.

It is absolutely impossible for the average person like me who can't afford to donate 300$ to get invited.

No prostituting is needed for getting the cheat. I can confirm this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KingScrub said:

Patience won't get you the hack 100% you must either know someone or get on your knees and blow someone for an invite. I know this for a fact.

It is absolutely impossible for the average person like me who can't afford to donate 300$ to get invited.

That's sooooo wrong.

We are watching whats happening, a small activity over our website is enough to get spotted by the staff and probably be invited.

EDIT: 

1 minute ago, pazpok said:

To get an invite i will help people if i can but never suck a d***. If you are girl, we can discuss :p.

Best answer so far

• Upvote 1