old coders ?

JamesBound

Question

sry for bad english,

does new royalhack team has the old coders that were working from 2007 or they are different ?

and also aimbot version has any visuals like a logo or fps or something like that? is this secure with streaming (not obs!)? is this silent load ? 

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Bazsax1337 said:

Hey! 

i know that the CS:GO Aimbot hack version does NOT have visuals. I don't know what you mean about "logo" i've never heard about a thing like that, (even though i have Aimware). If you want Aimbot and Visual there's a CS:GO Full hack on the site for 12 EUR.

some providers will use a logo or fps or time on the screen if you use their cheats. like systemcheats ... but they do not have a secure streaming feature ...

im too old for dis  PedoBear

secure streaming = you can see esp & shits, but dont stream it.  option to disable shits is not an option, its a bs

next lvl - invisible shits on window capture

Edited by KungFuhrer

On 21.04.2017 at 5:25 PM, JamesBound said:

sry for bad english,

does new royalhack team has the old coders that were working from 2007 or they are different ?

and also aimbot version has any visuals like a logo or fps or something like that? is this secure with streaming (not obs!)? is this silent load ? 

The old encoders? Not heard about it. Maybe in their team they have, but they are keeping pace with the times. And continue to develop their products and they do not offer silent load option.

On 21.4.2017 at 5:25 PM, JamesBound said:

sry for bad english,

v3n0m4 used to code old RoyalHack, not anymore, now it's how02 and UnstucK and I might start something later.

Aimbot has a menu that you should not open while streaming.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, menc9re said:

v3n0m4 used to code old RoyalHack, not anymore, now it's how02 and UnstucK and I might start something later.

you mean clara shouldnt open while streaming TriHard

Edited by FACE
  • Upvote 1

On 6/25/2017 at 1:58 PM, menc9re said:

Requesting Quake cheats br0

On 26.6.2017 at 0:34 AM, FACE said:

you mean clara shouldnt open while streaming TriHard

On 27.6.2017 at 3:55 AM, dusugerkuk said:

Kappa

Sorry, I don't understand :D

On 27.6.2017 at 6:57 AM, shiro said:

Requesting Quake cheats br0

Quake Champions, will deliver brah.

• Upvote 1