When did people start cheating?

nalk1337

Hello guys! 

Was wondering when you guys/girls started cheating? Me personally started at around the age 13 and I am 19 now, so I have been cheating for a while in a various of different games, was wondering if some of you just started or maybe started even earlier than I did? :-)

I to started Cheating back in cs days. When you got caught they ban that account for 10 years. I will never forget the message that popped up. I was like 16 when I started cheating, I'm 33 now so let me get my abacus out. That makes it 17 years now. Lots of games.  I stopped for a long time when I went over to console because I didn't have a pc that could keep up with the games requirements.

I started cheating when I was 13, I remember botting runescape for the first time, and I was so exited! Ever since then I started cheating in first person shooters such as CS and Unreal tournament. Now here I am, 18 and still cheating, and hopefully so for many years. It's a lot of fun and I honestly can't imagine games without it.

I've been cheating since I was like 4 if game cheats count.

If actual cheats, like on the PC and shit, I started in 2008(when I moved to the house I live in.)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i've started with cheating when i was 12 years old i think, OGC Hook by p4tr1ck and d0m1n1k was my first cheat for counterstrike 1.3 i think. after stomping a lot of public server i started cheating in leagues like ESL at that time, i've ranked up pretty high top 100 at the german 1on1 ladder, then my cheat got detected and i've been banned :)

• Like 1