l4d2 please use the other rh client

a925583490

Question

我关闭了所有防病毒软件和系统自己的防病毒程序,但它似乎仍然使用其他客户端,当我打开imtaf时.exe它提示我解压缩它,然后在我解压缩后打开它仍然提示我

4 minutes ago, a925583490 said:

Only 64-bit software could open it, and another one said, "please extract the application bedore running it."

Have you extracted the whole folder it downloads for you once you hit the "Loader Download" button on the forum? If so, and you have followed the "Setup Guide" as well perfectly?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

嘿,我正在用谷歌翻译跟你说话。对于 L4D2,请使用 32 位客户端,因为它是一个旧的源标题,并且在 32 位架构中运行。
以后如果你会说英语,请写下来!
我将发布 32 位加载程序标题的图片,以确保其中其他人说 (x64) 和其他人 (x32)

rhclient32.png

• Like 1

5分钟前,Lak3说:
嘿,我正在用谷歌翻译跟你说话。对于 L4D2,请使用 32 位客户端,因为它是一个旧的源标题,并且在 32 位架构中运行。
以后如果你会说英语,请写下来!
我将发布 32 位加载程序标题的图片,以确保其中其他人说 (x64) 和其他人 (x32)

rhclient32.png

我没有 32 位客户端,只有两个文件,一个需要登录帐户,另一个不需要,但无法打开

You should have 2 executables in the folder you download, after you have extracted it you should be able to run both of the executables normally (extract the whole folder, don't delete any files from there). Other of the executables is the 32bit client, and the other is the 64bit client (they are currently separate), you need to use the 32bit client for L4D2!

7 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

You should have 2 executables in the folder you download, after you have extracted it you should be able to run both of the executables normally (extract the whole folder, don't delete any files from there). Other of the executables is the 32bit client, and the other is the 64bit client (they are currently separate), you need to use the 32bit client for L4D2!

Only 64-bit software could open it, and another one said, "please extract the application bedore running it."

7 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

Have you extracted the whole folder it downloads for you once you hit the "Loader Download" button on the forum? If so, and you have followed the "Setup Guide" as well perfectly?

Oh hey bro, it's my fault, I unzipped it to the secondary folder, so I can't open the 32-bit program, I unzipped it directly to the desktop folder, so that problem is solved, thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lak3 said:

Can you give me a tutorial? Some of the features in it will not be used, for example, when aimbot silen is opened, why attack even teammates?

2 hours ago, a925583490 said:

Can you give me a tutorial? Some of the features in it will not be used, for example, when aimbot silen is opened, why attack even teammates?

Go trough the menus and read everything carefully. The reason you're attacking teammates is because in the "Filter" tab you have enabled the targeting of "Players", but not selected the separate "Ignore Team" option in the same group. Enabled that will stop the aimbot from targeting players on the same team as you!

7 hours ago, Lak3 said:

Go trough the menus and read everything carefully. The reason you're attacking teammates is because in the "Filter" tab you have enabled the targeting of "Players", but not selected the separate "Ignore Team" option in the same group. Enabled that will stop the aimbot from targeting players on the same team as you!

ok,thank you

15 hours ago, Lak3 said:

This is a great hack, but how can the lag exploit be used?

1 hour ago, a925583490 said:

This is a great hack, but how can the lag exploit be used?

It can be used for many instances, what it essentially does is it "lies" to the server that you are "further in time" than you actually are. So every time based interaction (the generator buttons, reviving teammates, using the defibrillator) can be made to happen instantly. All of these have their own little "quirks" to them so you should test these out in single player to learn how to combine the use key and the lag exploit (sometimes you want to hold the lag before use, sometimes at the same time, it's currently pretty random), after I'm done with the other major updates and new releases I'll get back to these and see if I can find stable ways to automate them so there's no need to manually play around with it.

With the lag exploit, in versus you can also spawn in front of the survivors. First you go into a "safe" spot where the game lets you spawn, then you start holding the lag exploit key (amount 500 should be fine here) and move close to the survivors, and then you just normally hit the attack key and it lets you spawn in front of the survivors even when they see you (where the game normally would stop you from spawning). 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

It can be used for many instances, what it essentially does is it "lies" to the server that you are "further in time" than you actually are. So every time based interaction (the generator buttons, reviving teammates, using the defibrillator) can be made to happen instantly. All of these have their own little "quirks" to them so you should test these out in single player to learn how to combine the use key and the lag exploit (sometimes you want to hold the lag before use, sometimes at the same time, it's currently pretty random), after I'm done with the other major updates and new releases I'll get back to these and see if I can find stable ways to automate them so there's no need to manually play around with it.

With the lag exploit, in versus you can also spawn in front of the survivors. First you go into a "safe" spot where the game lets you spawn, then you start holding the lag exploit key (amount 500 should be fine here) and move close to the survivors, and then you just normally hit the attack key and it lets you spawn in front of the survivors even when they see you (where the game normally would stop you from spawning). 

Oh, I see. Thank you

1 hour ago, Lak3 said:

hey bro, when will the next version be updated? What's new? Can I add hack to Chinese? The hack you created is amazing and I can't wait to see the next version

1 hour ago, a925583490 said:

hey bro, when will the next version be updated? What's new? Can I add hack to Chinese? The hack you created is amazing and I can't wait to see the next version

Currently there is no localization planned for the software, but in the future if there are many users from China, Russia etc. then it might become necessary. Currently I'm doing an "overhaul" for both of the L4D1 & L4D2 ones, but this aims towards improving performance and on L4D1's end the stability. Also going to fix the currently reported bugs.

However the release of both will be delayed by 2 - 3 days since I have work and probably won't have proper time in the afternoons, but either way L4D1 is already undergoing the "treatment" so shouldn't take too long to finish both.

33 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

Currently there is no localization planned for the software, but in the future if there are many users from China, Russia etc. then it might become necessary. Currently I'm doing an "overhaul" for both of the L4D1 & L4D2 ones, but this aims towards improving performance and on L4D1's end the stability. Also going to fix the currently reported bugs.

However the release of both will be delayed by 2 - 3 days since I have work and probably won't have proper time in the afternoons, but either way L4D1 is already undergoing the "treatment" so shouldn't take too long to finish both.

ok,i see

On 7/2/2023 at 11:42 PM, Lak3 said:

Hey, I have a new problem. I set TRIGGERBOT shortcuts to my binds, but it doesn't work when I press it. What's going on?

13 hours ago, a925583490 said:

Hey, I have a new problem. I set TRIGGERBOT shortcuts to my binds, but it doesn't work when I press it. What's going on?

Binds Manager enable or disable features

The Triggetbot also has a seperate Bind key, that you can find in the Triggerbot UI.

44 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Binds Manager enable or disable features

The Triggetbot also has a seperate Bind key, that you can find in the Triggerbot UI.

I know this, I mean, the triggerbot shortcuts in binds don't work,

On 7/2/2023 at 11:42 PM, Lak3 said:

Also, what's the difference between closest and best in aimbot?

40 minutes ago, a925583490 said:

Also, what's the difference between closest and best in aimbot?

Closest = It will aim at the closest hitbox at your crosshair
Best = It will aim at the hitbox that does the most damage

3 hours ago, a925583490 said:

I see. Thank you

So using "Closest" works well with legit configs, perfect with smoothaim so you wont always just go for the head. And using "Best" goes well with rage configs, so when you have every hitbox selected and it scans for the visible / penetrable one, it will prioritize for example the head over legs etc.

1 hour ago, Lak3 said:

So using "Closest" works well with legit configs, perfect with smoothaim so you wont always just go for the head. And using "Best" goes well with rage configs, so when you have every hitbox selected and it scans for the visible / penetrable one, it will prioritize for example the head over legs etc.

Hey, the Triggerbot shortcuts that are set in Binds do not work after they are set