l4d2 please use the other rh client

a925583490

Question

我关闭了所有防病毒软件和系统自己的防病毒程序,但它似乎仍然使用其他客户端,当我打开imtaf时.exe它提示我解压缩它,然后在我解压缩后打开它仍然提示我

50 minutes ago, a925583490 said:

Hey, the Triggerbot shortcuts that are set in Binds do not work after they are set

Alright, thanks for reporting. I'll check them out as well tomorrow when I continue doing the updates.

On 7/5/2023 at 12:42 AM, Lak3 said:

Alright, thanks for reporting. I'll check them out as well tomorrow when I continue doing the updates.

Hi, will the lag ex value be allowed to be adjusted to single digits in the next update? I have some game tricks I need to use it

12 minutes ago, a925583490 said:

Hi, will the lag ex value be allowed to be adjusted to single digits in the next update? I have some game tricks I need to use it

Sure, I'll just make the minvalue of it to be 1 so you can do whatever you need with it. The next l4d2 update is a total overhaul from the past version so once it's up, everything should run better and more stable!

1 hour ago, Lak3 said:

Sure, I'll just make the minvalue of it to be 1 so you can do whatever you need with it. The next l4d2 update is a total overhaul from the past version so once it's up, everything should run better and more stable!

Okay, thank you