How do you hide it when you're hacking?

Jetirk

What chorzzz said, it's kinda game specific but for the most part you just need to use a legit aimbot, go for body shots only and if you're playing with friends just run in a direction of a player and when you physically see them, and then call it out. There isn't really any other way to go about it unless you want to not use some features.

• Upvote 1

Don't at least always obviously look at where the enemy is coming from soon right before he comes unless its the most common place he could be or you heard him. Even if it meant you die once in a while.

Too many people who try to hide their hacks go too blatant when they have a high chance of dying and they don't want to.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, shiro said:

No ESP, only use aimbot. 

Wouldn't fully agree with that, seeing as how you can make ESP look legit. With some practice I've been able to hide ESP quite well in any game, although rust may be different I'm not sure considering I've never cheated in rust before.

1 hour ago, Str8OutaCondoms said:

Wouldn't fully agree with that, seeing as how you can make ESP look legit. With some practice I've been able to hide ESP quite well in any game, although rust may be different I'm not sure considering I've never cheated in rust before.

I was talking about CS:GO, but everything is preference/opinion.

I have low-tier aim but don't need ESP because I've used ESP before and have common map knowledge.

• Upvote 1

Shift walk everywhere, check corners, and only prefire where your teamates called out. Also, set aimbot to everything but head including neck so it balances your HS ratio. Enjoy!