Bonjour!

JAvEX

7 hours ago, JAvEX said:

Super awesome to see Royalhack is back! Some may remember me from the MPC days and the early Royalhack days. :)

Nice to you see here again :)

Mattdog, Xeder, v3n0m4 are still around :D

v3n is busy with cars

@Unstuck: Oh nice, glad everyone is still here. I'll be sure to check in every once in a while, like I used to do. :)

@menc9re: I was moderator on MPC Forum for the CSS section back in 2005, and then an SMOD in late 2006. And yeah I released Javhax in 2007 (?), but Venoma and Holz can take most of the credit for that, they helped me a lot. I haven't coded in anything more than web languages since.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JAvEX said:

@Unstuck: Oh nice, glad everyone is still here. I'll be sure to check in every once in a while, like I used to do. :)

@menc9re: I was moderator on MPC Forum for the CSS section back in 2005, and then an SMOD in late 2006. And yeah I released Javhax in 2007 (?), but Venoma and Holz can take most of the credit for that, they helped me a lot. I haven't coded in anything more than web languages since.

Yeah, I know you best from JavexHack since it was some of the first hacks I used along HL2Hook :D

Welcome back, it's so fucking amazing always to see oldschool people still alive!   

• Upvote 2