Books

impuremelon

42 minutes ago, impuremelon said:

Thhere is no c# area but i want a c# book to read thats free can any one recommend any books for c#?

Why reading a shitty book ?

Download VS, start new c# project, read documentation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, impuremelon said:

Never knew that existed but i started python and i found that books where a great way to learn rather fun in comparison to youtube videos but i will chexk it out.

Hmmm books (only few out of billions) could be interesting for "best practices" only.

Otherwise, you must experiment by yourself, and yea YouTube videos could help you tons, if the dude behind is explaining properly.

In 2018, I wouldn't recommend buying a book for high level languages, that's a different story however for low level liek C/C++.

24 minutes ago, Atex said:

of course books are better than youtube. but even better than books are written pieces of information on the internets. 

Yes / No / Depends.

Lame books, lame videos.

Good books, good videos.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Best solution is asking the answer from God, I will always pray in front of my computer and next thing I know Holy Spirit fills me and code just appears to the monitor.

When you realize that you don't "learn" anything but it's just Lord's spirit inside a hollow vessel it makes sense.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, menc9re said:

Best solution is asking the answer from God, I will always pray in front of my computer and next thing I know Holy Spirit fills me and code just appears to the monitor.

When you realize that you don't "learn" anything but it's just Lord's spirit inside a hollow vessel it makes sense.

Amen 🙏

• 1 month later...