[RustHack] how to buy cheats on rust

RoyalTop

Hello, I would like to buy cheats for Rust, but I do not understand how, since to me all friends say that you have the best cheats in runet, help me please :)

Edited by RoyalTop
Error in word

5 hours ago, Yomix said:

It’s actually impossible to apply for rust hacks. Too much problems with anti cheat and RH will never sell unsafe cheats. + You need to be trusted. 

Yomix you are wrong. it isnt impossible to 'apply' for the rust hacks.

You can make an application and unstuck will either approve/decline in his own time. Dont bug him about it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 11:00 PM, RealTubz said:

Yomix you are wrong. it isnt impossible to 'apply' for the rust hacks.

You can make an application and unstuck will either approve/decline in his own time. Dont bug him about it.

Am,  im 5 time donate to be a donater and apply orivete cheat... And, IM WAIT 1.5 YEAR AND UNSTUCK EVEN NOT SEE MY QYASTION IN Private Application.

11 hours ago, Elemantreum said:

Am,  im 5 time donate to be a donater and apply orivete cheat... And, IM WAIT 1.5 YEAR AND UNSTUCK EVEN NOT SEE MY QYASTION IN Private Application.

Donations dont guarantee an invite

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Elemantreum said:

As usual, once the application is there, it will stay.

And IF I manage to find a way to make the Rust hack undetected, and start selling it, I will review those applications (which stays forever) and will approve/refuse people.

The current Rust hack is detected by Easy Anti Cheat, hence I can not sell it as is. You will be notified once the Rust hack will be available for sales again, and your application will get reviewed right after that.

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2018 at 3:13 AM, UnstucK said:

As usual, once the application is there, it will stay.

And IF I manage to find a way to make the Rust hack undetected, and start selling it, I will review those applications (which stays forever) and will approve/refuse people.

The current Rust hack is detected by Easy Anti Cheat, hence I can not sell it as is. You will be notified once the Rust hack will be available for sales again, and your application will get reviewed right after that.

Okey, pubg is now available?