CSGO anti-cheats and leagues

Newbietuwbie

Question

Yo, I've been scouting out your site recently. I come from another hack provider that I use most of the time in CSGO but they don't cover any leagues at all so I only use it for MM.

I'm curious how your support for FaceIt and other competitive csgo clients is since I want to play faceit with ESP, and speaking of which do you have/plan to implement a step ESP into it?

Thanks for your response in advance!

-Andrew

13 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, andrews99 said:

Not sure what you're referring to but if you're talking about the Gmod thing it's just surprising to me that it's closed beta

It's closed for 'Trusted' users. This is just how things are done. 'Trusted' gets the cheat a month earlier than release.

That and the GMOD cheat is actually in BETA since he hasn't added everything yet.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, andrews99 said:

Yeah I understand why you guys have that "Trusted" thing for Rust, knowing how they work. I'm just used to cheat devs releasing half-assed cheats like AW/most providers when it comes to Gmod since it's mostly copy&paste from other source games :D

Actually, Trusted was around before Rust.

Trusted is just the beta group. The beta group can invite to 'invitation only' cheats. Which is Rust and will be PUBG.

Don't worry, though. RoyalHack for GMOD will release on 6/8/2017. As of now, UnstucK is working on CAC bypass(confirmed) and I believe the keypad cracker feature(not confirmed) will be implemented soon.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, how02 said:

We also do not support any league.

Some people have requested a sound ESP so this is definitely something we'll add in the future, but it isn't a priority right now.

That's a shame, oh well your Gmod/Tf2 cheat interests me so I'll stick around for a bit longer testing out the waters :D

Edited by andrews99
Grammar

9 hours ago, andrews99 said:

That's a shame, oh well your Gmod/Tf2 cheat interests me so I'll stick around for a bit longer testing out the waters :D

The TF2 cheat is already up for purchase, only GMOD is in BETA. :)

19 hours ago, STARGATE said:

The price for a league hack,(csgo) is over 6 $ or 12 $
It is necessary to count for all leagues  599 $.
They are not very numerous
Personally, I only know one 

9_9

Yeah you're right, just had to check. I want to get CSGO RoyalHack but since I already have "Lifetime" on another provider I see no point in getting it unless they support Faceit server side a bit -_-

14 hours ago, shiro said:

The TF2 cheat is already up for purchase, only GMOD is in BETA. :)

Yeah been thinking for a while if I should buy the tf2 one right away, find it kind of curious why a cheat for a game like GMod is still in beta though o.O

1 hour ago, andrews99 said:

Yeah you're right, just had to check. I want to get CSGO RoyalHack but since I already have "Lifetime" on another provider I see no point in getting it unless they support Faceit server side a bit -_-

Yeah been thinking for a while if I should buy the tf2 one right away, find it kind of curious why a cheat for a game like GMod is still in beta though o.O

Why not  ? 

6 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Why not  ? 

Not sure what you're referring to but if you're talking about the Gmod thing it's just surprising to me that it's closed beta

Edited by andrews99
typo

12 minutes ago, shiro said:

It's closed for 'Trusted' users. This is just how things are done. 'Trusted' gets the cheat a month earlier than release.

That and the GMOD cheat is actually in BETA since he hasn't added everything yet.

Yeah I understand why you guys have that "Trusted" thing for Rust, knowing how they work. I'm just used to cheat devs releasing half-assed cheats like AW/most providers when it comes to Gmod since it's mostly copy&paste from other source games :D

8 hours ago, Chorzzz said:

if you gonna make faceit bypass and esea then it'll be awesome i think more people would buy csgo hack.

ESEA will never be publicly supported. As of now, not even cheats support FaceIT publicly.

11 minutes ago, shiro said:

Actually, Trusted was around before Rust.

Trusted is just the beta group. The beta group can invite to 'invitation only' cheats. Which is Rust and will be PUBG.

Don't worry, though. RoyalHack for GMOD will release on 6/8/2017. As of now, UnstucK is working on CAC bypass(confirmed) and I believe the keypad cracker feature(not confirmed) will be implemented soon.

That's great! Thank you for being so informative :D