ow to buy royal hack if there is no Pay Pal and cryptocurrencies

bond

18 minutes ago, Sk1p said:

the cheat is written in C++ ?

Yes, C/C++ as god intended in the bible. I'm re-writing the TF2 plugin as we speak, so it will probably have major changes and new features in the next update which are not seen in the video of this current build.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sk1p said:

and btw will there be an unlimited subscription to the cheat ?

My view about a "lifetime" subscription is not very good. I've seen many providers vanish and take their services down after years, or even months after first going public. RH has been here since 2006, but since it's impossible to predict the future, selling a "lifetime" subscription is not very realistic, since it's worth nothing if something goes bad. Providing yearly plans is in my opinion much better, because even if something would happen, it would still be possible to keep the servers up for the last users with an active plan, or refund the lost days back to them as money, and this way the user would get what he paid for.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

Yes, C/C++ as god intended in the bible. I'm re-writing the TF2 plugin as we speak, so it will probably have major changes and new features in the next update which are not seen in the video of this current build.

it turns out that the cheat on tf 2  legit will be redone rage ? (like other cheats on tf 2)

6 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

My view about a "lifetime" subscription is not very good. I've seen many providers vanish and take their services down after years, or even months after first going public. RH has been here since 2006, but since it's impossible to predict the future, selling a "lifetime" subscription is not very realistic, since it's worth nothing if something goes bad. Providing yearly plans is in my opinion much better, because even if something would happen, it would still be possible to keep the servers up for the last users with an active plan, or refund the lost days back to them as money, and this way the user would get what he paid for.

agree with you

12 minutes ago, Sk1p said:

it turns out that the cheat on tf 2  legit will be redone rage ? (like other cheats on tf 2)

Main hand priority is security at the code level and at the feature / user level, aka aiming towards supporting closeting / legit playing. Of course, since everything is customizable the user is able to configure it to whatever he wants, superlegit, legit, semirage, rage. However I have planned to add in some exploits and other functionality which leans more towards the "rage" category, since well, it's fun to do that sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

Main hand priority is security at the code level and at the feature / user level, aka aiming towards supporting closeting / legit playing. Of course, since everything is customizable the user is able to configure it to whatever he wants, superlegit, legit, semirage, rage. However I have planned to add in some exploits and other functionality which leans more towards the "rage" category, since well, it's fun to do that sometimes.

I agree to run and twist to arrange on the hvh server it's fun

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sk1p said:

I really believe in this project and I really look forward to buying it and not only cheat on TF 2 but also on other games

Can't wait to see you aimbotting every players of every games :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sk1p said:

@Lak3 record imply an update of all functions cheats ? 

Apologies but I didn't quite get what you meant with this. If you're asking about the recode, I'm currently recoding the TF2 software, I'm redoing everything to improve performance and get rid of known and perhaps even unknown bugs. I'm basically finishing the software as the beta build was put into the loader since the summer update broke the previous stable release.

6 hours ago, Lak3 said:

Doubletap :steamhappy:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lak3 said:

Apologies but I didn't quite get what you meant with this. If you're asking about the recode, I'm currently recoding the TF2 software, I'm redoing everything to improve performance and get rid of known and perhaps even unknown bugs. I'm basically finishing the software as the beta build was put into the loader since the summer update broke the previous stable release.

I meant that when the cheat is recoded, all functions are completely updated? (aimbot esp) etc