Here is my two cents on the current issue

Curse

Recently, the rust cheat has been given to either ALL the EAC devs, or a lucky few.

If you didn't hear about this, some trusted members were selling invites, there has been a post made by @Chorzzz trying to remove all re sellers too. (I 100% agree with him.)

Anyways, in order to crack down on the issue I believe that @UnstucK should remove all invited members from the last 3-4 days, then if they want to be invited back, they will have to fill out some sort of application and include their shipping address, full name, and have some sort of proof that it's them. For ex: Taking a picture of them holding a piece of paper that says "Royal Hack, @(their name)" in front of the website home screen. (Face must be visible.)

There are other ways to get rid of the problem, but I feel like this would be the easiest.

tbh for this part (For ex: Taking a picture of them holding a piece of paper that says "Royal Hack, @(their name)" in front of the website home screen. (Face must be visible.) ) not necessary

if your gonna use that method i rather you put your passport or identification card for full proof 

Yeah, but a lot of people don't like that for some reason. Only reason I think you should show your face is because you could ID them if they were a dev (probably idk if all devs show their face.)

35 minutes ago, Edge said:

Recently, the rust cheat has been given to either ALL the EAC devs, or a lucky few.

If you didn't hear about this, some trusted members were selling invites, there has been a post made by @Chorzzz trying to remove all re sellers too. (I 100% agree with him.)

Anyways, in order to crack down on the issue I believe that @UnstucK should remove all invited members from the last 3-4 days, then if they want to be invited back, they will have to fill out some sort of application and include their shipping address, full name, and have some sort of proof that it's them. For ex: Taking a picture of them holding a piece of paper that says "Royal Hack, @(their name)" in front of the website home screen. (Face must be visible.)

There are other ways to get rid of the problem, but I feel like this would be the easiest.

I'd be willing to do that if it meant getting an invite and it being undetected.

+1

I agree except I think all the invites should be suspended. Then they should do what you said. Just the past 3 to 4 days might not catch the mole, because they could have had the hack for a while and waited to leak it or EAC could've delayed the banwave for this hack.