I come from china. so sorry about my bad english

lc11661

hi there. 

First happy i can find your hackers.

Of course, I hope to use it, I hope you give me a chance to test. I am willing to pay. I have a lot of STEAM accounts can be tested.

Operating System: Windows 10 64bit ENGLISH

I agree to RH Rules & BETA Program

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, lc11661 said:

hi there. 

Of course, I hope to use it, I hope you give me a chance to test. I am willing to pay. I have a lot of STEAM accounts can be tested.

I'm sorry but Beta testers doesn't exist anymore xD . The cheat has been released but you need to get invited by admins or trusted people.... Anyways welcome to Royalhack :D

6 hours ago, lc11661 said:

hi there. 

you are welcome,There is no test because the full version has been released,You just need an invitation,You can browse the forum, some posts to help you, because he can tell you how to get an invitation,goodluck

I also come from China, I am waiting for the invitation, I wish you good luck.At the same time I hope that the administrator to support Alipay, we from China, few people have a US green card and a rare bit of coins, I hope more hackers pay Alipay to pay to participate in the donation. I believe that China's 1.3 billion people have a lot to love this site, but there is no green card to pay.I also hope that I am lucky enough to get the trust of the administrator and I will promote the royal hacker. Let more trustworthy people buy hackers!

• Upvote 1