RUST Beta Cheats

o0Cole0o

Hey all I'm new here so if I sound stupid let me know. I'm just curious if there is any indication whether these cheats are going to be invite only. If they are invite only, what will it take to receive an invite? 

• Downvote 1

The Rust cheat is no longer in BETA and has been released. You must have an invite to be able to buy the cheat which costs 35 euros. To recieve an invite you need to be invited by a Trusted members. Trusted members are those who beta tested the cheat.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, impreza said:

how do nobodies like me and op would get an invite if we arent well known? just  wondering

You could report an invite seller to one of the admins using [REPORT] in the PM title.

how do nobodies like me and op would get an invite if we arent well known? just  wondering

Upload a YouTube video of you dancing with balailaka with RH logo in background.

• Upvote 3

Alternatively you can become part of the Community, be active on the forums, even try out the CSGO hack while you're here?, duck your head into Discord and get to know people. The idea isn't to have a super exclusive Rust hack, just more so have an idea of whom we're giving it to and not have it completely public.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Deveraux said:

Alternatively you can become part of the Community, be active on the forums, even try out the CSGO hack while you're here?, duck your head into Discord and get to know people. The idea isn't to have a super exclusive Rust hack, just more so have an idea of whom we're giving it to and not have it completely public.

I prefer my balalaika idea but that's the spirit.

• Upvote 2

@eKKKo I had to google it also haha.

"Balalaika is a traditional Russian instrument with a wooden triangle-shaped body and three (or rarely six or four) strings. It is sometimes called a “Russian three-string guitar.”

177px-Balalaika.svg.png

Edited by Deveraux
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Deveraux said:

@eKKKo I had to google it also haha.

"Balalaika is a traditional Russian instrument with a wooden triangle-shaped body and three (or rarely six or four) strings. It is sometimes called a “Russian three-string guitar.”

177px-Balalaika.svg.png

ahahahahahahahaahh

it really works? even if I'm Russian?

Edited by skipperj

51 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Upload a YouTube video of you dancing with balailaka with RH logo in background.

brb buying a balailaka and vodka EleGiggle

Edited by Gekk0
  • Upvote 2