Rust Cheat

eldarchious

Question

I joined royalhack recently, because I am interested in rust cheats with flyhack(ladder). My question is it gonna be possible for me to buy a rust cheat when it comes to sales or I would need a special invite? 

22 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, zasasok said:

Hey. A beta tester for rust offers to buy a cheat through it. He says that he has 10 invitations. It's a lie?

It's a lie.

Can you send me a private message telling me who offered you that ?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tweet228 said:

its will slot based and only trusted persons can buy it. If it will public its will second VA and lots of detects

Let's not spread false information. There has been no decision whether it's going to be public or not yet.

6 hours ago, esarma68 said:

Admins are discusing about that so just be patient for the hack release to see what the admins will have decided at the end .

no, let's keep spamming the forums annoying the shit out of them for no reason.

• Upvote 2

He's basically saying that Rust Cheat is not for sales at the moment. And there's no specifications about what your asking for. You just need to wait until the cheat is released.

Edited by esarma68
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, zasasok said:

Hey. A beta tester for rust offers to buy a cheat through it. He says that he has 10 invitations. It's a lie?

Lies of course. There is still no reliable information on how the cheat will be sold.