Is RoyalHack SLOTH FRIENDLY?

RealTubz

Sloths are beautiful animals, they are chill af. they sleep for around 18 hours a day, they are slow and they are very loyal. These beautiful animals have such a big hate train, for no reason. People are even out there hunting these amazing and kind animals. Well when expressing my love for sloths on the royalhack discord, i got taken as a joke by some of the admins. Saying they want to taste sloth meat. Im FED UP OF THIS. I wont activate my resub until i hear that royalhack have respect for these animals and royalhack has no hate towards sloths. This is awful behaviour from some admins who have such a high role and responsibility. 

• Like 2

Hello, we appreciate your post and concern about Royal Hacks position regarding animal rights.

We at Royal Hack pride ourselves of our deep and passionate drive towards rights of all wonderful animals on Earth, especially we have a special place in our hearts for sloots, those magnificient creatures.

20% of Royal Hacks income is donated to Homeless Sloths Shelter and we are also working together with WWF.

Whole Royal Hack staff is committed to vegetarian diet and we would never take part in barbaric abuse of poor, helpless animals.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, menc9re said:

20% of Royal Hacks income is donated to Homeless Sloths Shelter and we are also working together with WWF.

The other 80% are being used for coffee production, so we can also serve Homeless Sloths some hot coffee, bringing hope in their heart, and energy to their slow metabolism, so they can protect themselves from predators of the wild.

bear-1.png

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...