[CS:GO FULL] Feedback after roughly 2 months!

Serialism

This cheat is a really good for someone looking for a smooth and clean style. These are some ratings I give to everything included in the package!

Note: That this is the CS:GO FULL version only! 

Aimbot: (9/10)

The aimbot has a nice, smooth clean style to it if you're using the right settings. The smoothness of the aimbot is amazing. The reason I give it 9/10 is because it's not that good for raging (Which I like to do sometimes), because it doesn't have autowall like other cheats. 

ESP: (9/10)

The ESP is extremely good and smooth looking, it doesn't glitch out like some other cheats. My favorite esp combo is the 2d box, skeleton and health bar. The only downside is there's no simple glow. I really love simple glow. (Chams is good too, which is being added soon)

MISC: 10/10 

Best bhop out there in my opinion. Auto accept is a little buggy, but still works. Auto pistol is very useful when using the USP.

Radar: N/A

I don't use the radar, I see no use ;)

Overall, this cheat is better than other cheats when it comes to legit play. I definitely recommend it. The other awesome thing is it has never been VAC detected. I use it on my main (Not really recommended), and never got banned.  (10/10 cheat overall)

Edit: Oh, I forgot skin changer... Uhm... 10/10, works like it's supposed to... :/ 

Edited by GLXY
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2