I am a boy from China, although English is very bad but like to know foreigners, but also very happy to become their friends.

lyg5230

I also come from China, I am waiting for the invitation, I wish you good luck.At the same time I hope that the administrator to support Alipay, we from China, few people have a US green card and a rare bit of coins, I hope more hackers pay Alipay to pay to participate in the donation. I believe that China's 1.3 billion people have a lot to love this site, but there is no green card to pay.I also hope that I am lucky enough to get the trust of the administrator and I will promote the royal hacker. Let more trustworthy people buy hackers!

• Upvote 1

That's actually an interesting topic.

What can we do for chinese people ?

I have no idea about Alipay, I will take a look but I highly doubt we will support it

Can you please tell me if the following payment gateways are ok with you ?

• Paypal
  • Paysafecard
  • Bitcoin

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

I have no idea about Alipay, I will take a look but I highly doubt we will support it

• Paypal
  • Paysafecard
  • Bitcoin

Try getting a reseller like the reseller is able to take in any payment and the reseller uses the customer account to login and get them rust or send them the rust cheat

43 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

• Paypal
  • Paysafecard
  • Bitcoin

it's Paypal i  think ,no doubt.Bitcoin is too complicate to chinese people and Paysafecard, i bet about 80% people never heard about it.

Edited by Sarrowy
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, UnstucK said:

这实际上是一个有趣的话题。

我们可以为中国人做些什么?

我不知道支付宝,我会看看,但我非常怀疑我们会支持它

你能告诉我,以下支付网关是否与你一起好吗?

• 贝宝
  • Paysafecard
  • 比特币

Alipay is very practical in China, but also to the international. Alibaba's company is a trustworthy payment method

6 minutes ago, lyg5230 said:

Alipay is very practical in China, but also to the international. Alibaba's company is a trustworthy payment method

We got a reseller in this community,and he accept the Alipay payment .=) Check this https://royalhack.net/topic/480-purchasing-cheats-at-royalhack-with-paysafecardbtcpmsteamskins-and-other/#comment-4012 BTW, paypal is a good  way to pay. :D