Where to find how to Code?

LastModsYT

Ive been wanting to start making my own menus and hacks for a little while, i made a little rtm tool for ps3 a long time ago, but forgot what i did... So can someone be so kind and teach me or at least point me in the best place to learn? thamk you

6 minutes ago, LastModsYT said:

Ive been wanting to start making my own menus and hacks for a little while, i made a little rtm tool for ps3 a long time ago, but forgot what i did... So can someone be so kind and teach me or at least point me in the best place to learn? thamk you

The hard part with a lot of hacks isn't actually the hack it's self it's usually bypassing the anti cheat.

3 hours ago, LastModsYT said:

RH is not the right place for that indeed, there are so many gold mines out there, like unknowncheats for example, you will see a lot of crappy code but you should just see that as pseudo code, you won't learn how to write good C there :D but you will learn a lot about game hacks.

3 hours ago, KingScrub said:

The hard part with a lot of hacks isn't actually the hack it's self it's usually bypassing the anti cheat.

True and false.

Whole game hacking process is complicated. You need strong knowledge of programming, how memory works on a computer, and reverse engineering skills. That's the hard part.

Anyone is able to write C code in few weeks/months, for the most basics parts, but gamehacking is another story, that also involves, guess what, basic understanding of how game works, entities, networks, and such.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, UnstucK said:

RH is not the right place for that indeed, there are so many gold mines out there, like unknowncheats for example, you will see a lot of crappy code but you should just see that as pseudo code, you won't learn how to write good C there :D but you will learn a lot about game hacks.

True and false.

Whole game hacking process is complicated. You need strong knowledge of programming, how memory works on a computer, and reverse engineering skills. That's the hard part.

Anyone is able to write C code in few weeks/months, for the most basics parts, but gamehacking is another story, that also involves, guess what, basic understanding of how game works, entities, networks, and such.

Yeah i've never actually coded myself just heard from other people that usually the anticheat can be hard to bypass.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, KingScrub said:

Yeah i've never actually coded myself just heard from other people that usually the anticheat can be hard to bypass.

Of course, but you have so many things to consider BEFORE even getting annoyed by anticheat, well in most part, cuz anticheats like BattleEye will mess with you trying to reverse engineer the game :D so u'll have to bypass anticheat before trying to gamehack :D 

this world of gamehacks is fcked up, do not try it at home o_o

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, UnstucK said:

Of course, but you have so many things to consider BEFORE even getting annoyed by anticheat, well in most part, cuz anticheats like BattleEye will mess with you trying to reverse engineer the game :D so u'll have to bypass anticheat before trying to gamehack :D 

this world of gamehacks is fcked up, do not try it at home o_o

Thank you :)i believe i started learning python if im not mistaking i would show you what it look but im not quite sure how to upload photo's here

13 hours ago, LastModsYT said:

Thank you :)i believe i started learning python if im not mistaking i would show you what it look but im not quite sure how to upload photo's here

Do not use python, I'd recommend using tutorials from UDemy. Learning C++ is your best bet if you're into game hacking, or for pretty much everything. If you're looking for a more basic language, I would start with Java or C#, both are very powerful and good points to start. It all just depends on what you want to learn to program for, but if it's game hacking, as I said learn C++ you won't be disappointed.

Learning from UDemy and also buying some books for the language you'd like to learn is a good idea. You can usually buy any of those from amazon if you're interested.

If you're interested in game hacking, I'd suggest going to some sort of cheating website, not ones selling game hacks but ones that provide game hacking tutorials, or completed source that you can check out and learn from. Start with some sort of game that doesn't have an anticheat such as "Assault Cube" and then learn the basics, and then move over to games such as CS:GO with a joke anticheat. Begin learning how Source engine works, and make a working cheat without VAC enabled. After you do this you need to figure out how you're going to bypass VAC. You'll need to figure out how VAC works and reverse it properly. Don't expect this to be a fast process, it can take months and years to make a working cheat for a game with an anticheat. Good luck!

Edited by Str8OutaCondoms

3 hours ago, Str8OutaCondoms said:

Do not use python, I'd recommend using tutorials from UDemy. Learning C++ is your best bet if you're into game hacking, or for pretty much everything. If you're looking for a more basic language, I would start with Java or C#, both are very powerful and good points to start. It all just depends on what you want to learn to program for, but if it's game hacking, as I said learn C++ you won't be disappointed.

Learning from UDemy and also buying some books for the language you'd like to learn is a good idea. You can usually buy any of those from amazon if you're interested.

If you're interested in game hacking, I'd suggest going to some sort of cheating website, not ones selling game hacks but ones that provide game hacking tutorials, or completed source that you can check out and learn from. Start with some sort of game that doesn't have an anticheat such as "Assault Cube" and then learn the basics, and then move over to games such as CS:GO with a joke anticheat. Begin learning how Source engine works, and make a working cheat without VAC enabled. After you do this you need to figure out how you're going to bypass VAC. You'll need to figure out how VAC works and reverse it properly. Don't expect this to be a fast process, it can take months and years to make a working cheat for a game with an anticheat. Good luck!

actually C# might of been i what i was using before now that i think about thank you for all thhe information tho