Question for people that has tried the hack of rust

esarma68

Hi. This is i a question that i have to ask to the beta testers of the Rust Hack. 

QUESTION: Does anybody of you guys have already get your account ( the account which you have used the hack)  banned by VAC or detected by EAC ? 

I'm nt accusing the hack to  have a bad protection . It's only a curiosity that i have...

PD : Sorry for bad english , some parts have been take from translator. I hope you can undertand me XD.

Anyways Have a nice day guys !

Hello, the cheat is undetected. Only way people are getting banned is due to being reported by players too many times because they are playing too obvious (only headshots, kills at 300m+, flying).

13 minutes ago, eKKKo said:

Hello, the cheat is undetected. Only way people are getting banned is due to being reported by players too many times because they are playing too obvious (only headshots, kills at 300m+, flying).

As long as you don't play stupid, you should be fine.

Just now, shiro said:

Only when I fly hack and mess up because I'm an idiot and impatient.

it is kind of funny... face punch released a patch note or something like that not too long ago, saying they patched all fly hacking methods.... and yet royal hack is still going at it... +rep @ royal hack...