A little about your "CS:GO Full Version" cheat...

Wolfie

Question

Hello RH!

I am going to buy your "CS:GO Full Version" cheat soon in a couple of days. I would like to know the detection history of this cheat. Also, how legit this cheat is in terms of regular MM. I will not use this cheat in a third-party software like ESEA or FaceIT... Another question is how effective your cheat is like, if used on average with legit settings, what would be my first rank? (around DMG?) Do you guys have a Sound ESP option or do you only have standard Glow ESP...

Thanks for your time and effort!

11 answers to this question

Neither Sound ESP or Glow ESP are in this cheat.

I've used this cheat since it was released and haven't been overwatched once with my config.

I'm currently LE but I play in SMFC-Global on other accounts and queue with higher ranks on my LE(SMFC+Globals normal queue)

The cheat won't turn you into a God, you have to have before-hand game sense to get a rank like DMG.

Already global before i bought royal hack, the hack don't determine your rank anymore. It'll help you but it'll not raise you to pro level.

There's no sound ESP or Glow ESP.
As shiro said, you need some game sense and a little of knowledge in aiming otherwise i'm pretty sure u'll activate esp or other and be less legit and you'll be overwatch for sure. Try to stay legit all the time you'll never be ban even if sometimes it's difficult :P and u should have a better rank than if u were without cheat obviously. 
Sorry my bad english :/ 

Edited by CKKKK

When people says that hackers are bad players, it's usually quite the opposite.

If you don't know how to play & aim, and you go with aimbot & ESP, u'll get busted & banned soon or later.

The aim assistance should be VERY low to stay under the radar of overwatch.

7 hours ago, UnstucK said:

When people says that hackers are bad players, it's usually quite the opposite.

If you don't know how to play & aim, and you go with aimbot & ESP, u'll get busted & banned soon or later.

The aim assistance should be VERY low to stay under the radar of overwatch.

Wait let me get this straight, you guys sell your CSGO full version cheat for 12 euros a month, then why are so many people saying there is no esp included? And why should I not use the aimbot lol? I am paying for the cheat... I don't get this at all lmfao xD I reached Gold Nova 1 without cheats.

7 hours ago, CKKKK said:

Already global before i bought royal hack, the hack don't determine your rank anymore. It'll help you but it'll not raise you to pro level.

As shiro said, you need some game sense and a little of knowledge in aiming otherwise i'm pretty sure u'll activate esp or other and be less legit and you'll be overwatch for sure. Try to stay legit all the time you'll never be ban even if sometimes it's difficult :P and u should have a better rank than if u were without cheat obviously. 

Wait let me get this straight, you guys sell your CSGO full version cheat for 12 euros a month, then why are so many people saying there is no esp included? And why should I not use the aimbot lol? I am paying for the cheat... I don't get this at all lmfao xD I reached Gold Nova 1 without cheats.

7 hours ago, CKKKK said:

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Who said there are no ESP included ? 

Check the videos and features by yourself you will see that we do have an ESP.

Also ofc you can use aimbot ...

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

didn't say there's no ESP, there's no sound ESP and no GLOW ESP, and you can use aimbot/esp in all the way you want it's at your own risk we just mean to play legit that's it

55 minutes ago, CKKKK said:

didn't say there's no ESP, there's no sound ESP and no GLOW ESP, and you can use aimbot/esp in all the way you want it's at your own risk we just mean to play legit that's it

Alright thanks :)

3 hours ago, SysAdm3n said:

3 hours ago, SysAdm3n said:

Alright thanks :)