CS: GO HACK FEEDBACK

mEMORIESk1NG

Hello,
I would like to start off by statin that i haven't cheating on CSGO.
Over these years i played all the time legit but im wasted of playing against cheaters. :D
"If u can't beat them , join them" :D:P 
I started to use Royal Hacks and this cheat is the cleanest and most interessing cheats i've used.
So many years i tried in Call of Duty 2 but with another company and i had no regrets , awesome.
Now being massacred with cheaters i start to use when they start to use it! Only in that case xD
This Cheats has great aim assist and esp options.

This Aimbot is incredible. A lot of quality and multiple choices.

Triggerbot is working very well, i have no complains about this.

The ESP doest what is suppose to do.

The visuals are awesome , there is not so many options but we can't complain, its enough xD

Misc with bunnyhop , its enough.

Skin Changer i dont try because in overwatch they can see ur inventory and u will get banned xD

Until now i never been banned with overwatch so its wonderfull. Not vac banned.

I recommend all the people using Royal Hacks because is the best cheats i ever seen, so clean and so beautiful when we are playing , it seems we play like a fucking global :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 1:01 PM, mEMORIESk1NG said:

Hello,
I would like to start off by statin that i haven't cheating on CSGO.
Over these years i played all the time legit but im wasted of playing against cheaters. :D
"If u can't beat them , join them" :D:P 
I started to use Royal Hacks and this cheat is the cleanest and most interessing cheats i've used.
So many years i tried in Call of Duty 2 but with another company and i had no regrets , awesome.
Now being massacred with cheaters i start to use when they start to use it! Only in that case xD
This Cheats has great aim assist and esp options.

This Aimbot is incredible. A lot of quality and multiple choices.

Triggerbot is working very well, i have no complains about this.

The ESP doest what is suppose to do.

The visuals are awesome , there is not so many options but we can't complain, its enough xD

Misc with bunnyhop , its enough.

Skin Changer i dont try because in overwatch they can see ur inventory and u will get banned xD

Until now i never been banned with overwatch so its wonderfull. Not vac banned.

I recommend all the people using Royal Hacks because is the best cheats i ever seen, so clean and so beautiful when we are playing , it seems we play like a fucking global :P

skinchanger doesn't appear in overwatch, only client side. Also, in overwatch, you cannot see people's inventory. They only appear as "The Suspect" and that is all the Overwatcher is allowed to know.