CS:S Hack Review

Sora304

Keep in mind that I don't use any rage/blatant features, so the lack of rage features won't affect the score I give it, I like to keep my playstyle legit while having the edge over other people.

I know CS:S is a semi-dead game, but I still enjoy to play it once in a while (mainly with hacks), so here it is, my honest review of the CS:S Hack

---------------------------------------

CS:S Hack

Aimbot: 5/10 

-lack of bones, only 3 bones available (Head, Neck, Pelvis.) -1

Recommended bones to add: Chest, Stomach.

This bothers me because I'm an aimkey user, when AWPing if I flick to the upper chest while pressing the aimkey it will just give me a headshot, if I set it to pelvis only it makes it look very suspicious from my POV since it pulls my aim down to hit the pelvis.

-lack of (RCS after x shots.) -1

Because it's not fun having my crosshair dragged down while tapping and holding the aimkey, even after a single tap my crosshair just gets pulled straight down.

-gets detected by SMAC -3

It got me banned on a 5v5 server.

mtuciAC.png

CS:S is a barely alive game, getting banned left and right just because a server uses some sort of SMAC it's just not acceptable for someone who is trying to pass as a legit player.

------------------------------------------

Triggerbot : 6/10

-lack of bones, only 3 bones available (Head, Neck, Pelvis.) -3

I use the triggerbot for sniping, if I'm holding an angle while holding the triggerbot key and its aimed at the enemy's chest while he crosses, then nothing will happen and the triggerbot won't do you any favors.

---------------------------------

ESP: 10/10

Does what its suppose to do

Misc: 8/10

Does what its suppose to do, I'm pretty sure bhop can get caught by SMAC. (will edit if it isn't)

Other features: N/A

I don't use them.

That's my review for now. If I feel like I have to add more info I will proceed to do so! Have a nice day! :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sora304 said:

Keep in mind that I don't use any rage/blatant features, so the lack of rage features won't affect the score I give it, I like to keep my playstyle legit while having the edge over other people.

I know CS:S is a semi-dead game, but I still enjoy to play it once in a while (mainly with hacks), so here it is, my honest review of the CS:S Hack

---------------------------------------

CS:S Hack

Aimbot: 5/10 

-lack of bones, only 3 bones available (Head, Neck, Pelvis.) -1

This bothers me because I'm an aimkey user, when AWPing if I flick to the upper chest while pressing the aimkey it will just give me a headshot, if I set it to pelvis only it makes it look very suspicious from my POV since it pulls my aim down to hit the pelvis.

-lack of (RCS after x shots.) -1

Because it's not fun having my crosshair dragged down while tapping and holding the aimkey, even after a single tap my crosshair just gets pulled straight down.

-gets detected by SMAC -3

It got me banned on a 5v5 server.

mtuciAC.png

CS:S is a barely alive game, getting banned left and right just because a server uses some sort of SMAC it's just not acceptable for someone who is trying to pass as a legit player.

------------------------------------------

Triggerbot : 6/10

-lack of bones, only 3 bones available (Head, Neck, Pelvis.) -3

I use the triggerbot for sniping, if I'm holding an angle while holding the triggerbot key and its aimed at the enemy's chest while he crosses, then nothing will happen and the triggerbot won't do you any favors.

ESP: 10/10

Does what its suppose to do

Misc: 8/10

Does what its suppose to do, I'm pretty sure bhop can get caught by SMAC. (will edit if it isn't)

Other features: N/A

I don't use them.

That's my review for now. If I feel like I have to add more info I will proceed to do so! Have a nice day! :D

Thanks for your review.

I will add those missing bones (thought these were already into) and will take a look at bypassing SMAC. I guess I already know how to do that, will give it a try.

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot of your comprehensive and honest review, @UnstucK beat me to it and added missing bones, sincere apology of leaving such trivial features out of the hack lol, CSS was basically ported from CSGO long time ago, tested casually for a while and it did not get too much attention from customers so nobody has reported this before you, thanks a lot!

About SMAC, we have not claimed to support any other anti-cheats than VAC so it either works or does not. Considering that there are only few people randomly using CSS cheat and I personally do not play it since 2010 or something, it's really not worth my time to even look into it at the moment when I'm drowning in school stuff, real life work and two kids at home. Of course major features from CSGO like chams have been added to CSS too and if it's literally not working it will be updated so it's not totally abandoned but it's not going through any serious work at the moment.

I hope that at some point I get more free time to work with RH projects