rainbow six?

impuremelon

I see the games your developer has made cheats for like rust and pubg and that's really great but i would love to see a internal rainbow six siege cheat since they are so rare and hard to find, but sadly i see the developer has his hands full by the status of the call of duty cheat and the rust cheat stll being in development. :(  this is only a suggestion and i would love to see this in your store one day. :) 

5 hours ago, impuremelon said:

I see the games your developer has made cheats for like rust and pubg and that's really great but i would love to see a internal rainbow six siege cheat since they are so rare and hard to find, but sadly i see the developer has his hands full by the status of the call of duty cheat and the rust cheat stll being in development. :(  this is only a suggestion and i would love to see this in your store one day. :) 

Yep many people suggested a hack for R6.

So far I never worked on its engine, so that will require some time before I get a working base on it.

• Upvote 2