Request A Cheat

dusugerkuk

This is an Unofficial Thread for requesting games to have cheats built in for and ideas for current ones.

Rules :

Keep it clean, please don't be toxic

Read what others have said before you comment, someone may have said what you are going to say!

Idea from me personally : Trainers.

Trainers are a quick and easy solution to cheats for games that dont have much of an anticheat at all, keeping them nice and cheap would be perfect and also serve a nice and quick way for players to get quick cheats for games such as single player games and what not, I can name a few from the top of my head.

Skyrim

Borderlands

Fallout

etc.

5 minutes ago, dusugerkuk said:

Idea from me personally : Trainers.

Trainers are a quick and easy solution to cheats for games that dont have much of an anticheat at all, keeping them nice and cheap would be perfect and also serve a nice and quick way for players to get quick cheats for games such as single player games and what not, I can name a few from the top of my head.

Skyrim

Borderlands

Fallout

etc.

i mean there's lots of public trainers out there already

• Upvote 1

Just now, minohhh said:

i mean there's lots of public trainers out there already

from qualities ive seen from unstucks work i feel royal trainers would be epic, but its up to unstuck. and some pub trainers have viruses, dont work, or just suck :(

Quake Champions (Confirmed to happen)

Rainbow Six Siege (Huge demand, nice market)

Counter-Strike: Source (Not a huge demand but it makes it where AIMWARE and Interwebz aren't the only cheats for it and it's nostalgic.)

CoD WW2 (Confirmed to happen)

Battlefield 1

Star Wars Battlefront? Not a big demand because the game isn't liked much but maybe the market would be decent and I think the game would be pretty damn fun with cheats. 

5 minutes ago, shiro said:

Quake Champions (Confirmed to happen)

Rainbow Six Siege (Huge demand, nice market)

Counter-Strike: Source (Not a huge demand but it makes it where AIMWARE and Interwebz aren't the only cheats for it and it's nostalgic.)

CoD WW2 (Confirmed to happen)

Battlefield 1

Star Wars Battlefront? Not a big demand because the game isn't liked much but maybe the market would be decent and I think the game would be pretty damn fun with cheats. 

i feel that rainbow six siege is pretty much a dying game rn

Just now, minohhh said:

i feel that rainbow six siege is pretty much a dying game rn

I've had three people ask me today if there were any plans of cheats for it. 9_9

I'm hoping I get to message back and say yes. 

4 hours ago, Newbietuwbie said:

Siege ain't dying anytime soon but they have BE, since our main BE coder had a tragic traffic accidentLUL we'll either wait for a new one, unless v3n knows how to deal with them.

hmm true