[TF2] Fedorware user trash talks Royalhack then gets 0wned.

rosegh

17 minutes ago, rosegh said:

This video was pretty fun to edit and record, don't think the fware community will like me much after this lol.

So ... i am into the cheatscene since almost 20 years now.

I have seen everything, every features coming to life, vector aimbot, spinbot, anti aim, whatever.

I must say, it's the first time I see one of our user doing antiaim himself by moving his mouse, and while doing it, killing other cheat users with real antiaim.

It tells a lot about everything, and I laughed a ton, so thank you very much for that, it's one of my favorite cheating video, ever.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

So ... i am into the cheatscene since almost 20 years now.

I have seen everything, every features coming to life, vector aimbot, spinbot, anti aim, whatever.

I must say, it's the first time I see one of our user doing antiaim himself by moving his mouse, and while doing it, killing other cheat users with real antiaim.

It tells a lot about everything, and I laughed a ton, so thank you very much for that, it's one of my favorite cheating video, ever.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I wasn’t expecting that when I done the anti aim by myself it would work but most of the time it actually blocked the head hitbox. Glad you enjoyed the video, that was probably my favourite one I’ve made so far.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lizardlabs said:

Lol, you do the anti aim glitch too. I never seen anyone else do it....made me smile. I have been using this technique whenever I can on different games.

I never knew it was a glitch lol, I just thought “if a cheat can do anti aim for you then surely you can do it yourself and it will work too?” and it actually works lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rosegh said:

I never knew it was a glitch lol, I just thought “if a cheat can do anti aim for you then surely you can do it yourself and it will work too?” and it actually works lol

I just call it a glitch. It's really fucking funny to see someone else do it. I still can't get over it...don't let the secret out. 🤫

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lizardlabs said:

I just call it a glitch. It's really fucking funny to see someone else do it. I still can't get over it...don't let the secret out. 🤫

Can’t let the secret become available to other cheats, it’s too powerful 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, rosegh said:

Can’t let the secret become available to other cheats, it’s too powerful 

It works on a lot of cheats as long as you can set the FOV high and has silent aim(the cheat also has to be coded well) .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lizardlabs said:

It works on a lot of cheats as long as you can set the FOV high and has silent aim(the cheat also has to be coded well) .

I never knew it works for other cheats as I literally just tested it yesterday when I recorded. I don’t use any cheat besides rh rn so I haven’t tried any others with the anti sim glitch.

I like how he calls royalhack a Fedoraware paste while Fedoraware started off by being just seowned which spook and Lak3 worked on :Dgood video though and fantastic aa rofl

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, MCPEngu said:

I like how he calls royalhack a Fedoraware paste while Fedoraware started off by being just seowned which spook and Lak3 worked on :Dgood video though and fantastic aa rofl

Exactly, people are stupid. They probably just started cheating and know nothing.