My first time owning with Royalhack (beta) on tf2

0ph

32 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Are you telling me you are killing other cheaters even tho we don't feature any antiaim or whatever ?

:scammer_mugshot:haHAA

I was able to kill a few cheats(anti aim sniper) with royalhack. Probably the same cheat in this video lol. Then some other person joined and I had to switch cheats.

Edited by lizardlabs

Anti-Aim and other HvH features will most likely not be added due to our focus being legit, however things like doubletap will be added, not sure about fakelag tho... Anyway great to see you found the secret serverside resolver kekw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MCPEngu said:

Anti-Aim and other HvH features will most likely not be added due to our focus being legit, however things like doubletap will be added, not sure about fakelag tho... Anyway great to see you found the secret serverside resolver kekw

Oh sick that means I can actually hvh as scout and heavy I cant wait

On 11/3/2023 at 4:17 PM, MCPEngu said:

Can't wait for dt to be added. Do you think other features like auto vaccinator, third person mode and voiceline spam will be added?

1 hour ago, rosegh said:

Can't wait for dt to be added. Do you think other features like auto vaccinator, third person mode and voiceline spam will be added?

AutoVacc already has it's place reserved in the code, so it's coming once I get it done and tested. Thirdperson of course, coming up as well with modifiable camera offset (as seen in DOD:S already). By voiceline spam I assume you just mean the in-game "MEDIC!" etc. commands, if so, yeah sure, why not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lak3 said:

AutoVacc already has it's place reserved in the code, so it's coming once I get it done and tested. Thirdperson of course, coming up as well with modifiable camera offset (as seen in DOD:S already). By voiceline spam I assume you just mean the in-game "MEDIC!" etc. commands, if so, yeah sure, why not.

Can't wait to see these features, thanks for the response! Also cant wait to use a modifiable camera offset as no other tf2 cheat has that!

Just now, rosegh said:

Can't wait to see these features, thanks for the response! Also cant wait to use a modifiable camera offset as no other tf2 cheat has that!

Spook's cheat has it already, it's his idea originally which he showed off quite a long time ago already, but indeed I like it better as well from the "stock" position with just customizable distance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

Spook's cheat has it already, it's his idea originally which he showed off quite a long time ago already, but indeed I like it better as well from the "stock" position with just customizable distance.

Ah yeah i forgot that it had it, still nice to see in other cheats.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1