How to ignore players and remove zoom in effects as sniper?

rosegh

Just now, UnstucK said:

What do you mean ignore players ?

To make it so that the aimbot will not shoot at people on my friends list. In target filters i have ignore friend turned off for both hitscan and projectile aimbot but it still shoots at steam friends.

8 minutes ago, rosegh said:

To make it so that the aimbot will not shoot at people on my friends list. In target filters i have ignore friend turned off for both hitscan and projectile aimbot but it still shoots at steam friends.

It's currently only filtering out players that are marked as friends with the "Friends" window. It's sort of a relic from the past, thus I am working on a proper player manager (or player list, however you want to call it) that automatically checks players that are on local client's Steam friendlist, and allows some further actions as well (ex. open their profile in the Steam overlay).

5 minutes ago, Lak3 said:

It's currently only filtering out players that are marked as friends with the "Friends" window. It's sort of a relic from the past, thus I am working on a proper player manager (or player list, however you want to call it) that automatically checks players that are on local client's Steam friendlist, and allows some further actions as well (ex. open their profile in the Steam overlay).

Thanks for the response, is there anyway to ignore people currently?

4 minutes ago, rosegh said:

Thanks for the response, is there anyway to ignore people currently?

Yes, using the "Friends" window. But it's not very optimal under today's situations when half of people use all sort of weird characters in their names. I'll get the playermanager in as soon as possible to simplify these things out. Ah and also, the FOV field has "Zoomed FOV" separately, so if you want to "Remove Zoom", you can set that match your unzoomed FOV!

• Like 1

Just now, Lak3 said:

Yes, using the "Friends" window. But it's not very optimal under today's situations when half of people use all sort of weird characters in their names. I'll get the playermanager in as soon as possible to simplify these things out. Ah and also, the FOV field has "Zoomed FOV" separately, so if you want to "Remove Zoom", you can set that match your unzoomed FOV!

Ah alright thank you.