Tips for not getting EAC banned when using rust hacks.

KingScrub

i've played a little over 20 hours and have 1 account thats been eac banned but that gave me some insight into the hacks that I think are the most noticeable by Facepunch.

Hacks you should avoid:

Speedhack - Is pretty obvious but I believe it's fairly easy for facepunch to see this one and highly not recommend using it if you wish to stay unbanned.

Fast melee - Another fairly obvious one but most likely pretty detected this includes fast mining nodes etc.

Possible hacks to avoid -

Aimbot with a high FOV setting and by changing the aim setting to chest with certain guns.

Hunting bow with aimbot I would recommend not using predication as it can cause your character to twitch around when viewing which looks obvious when hacking.

Also avoid playing servers owned by youtubers as some of them have easy contact with Facepunch.

If anyone has anymore feel free to post them below.

Edited by KingScrub
  • Upvote 1

tbh I have never had any issues with fast melee and with the bow with a higher smooth it's fine. It is all about configuring your settings accordingly.

Edited by Swan

5 minutes ago, Swan said:

tbh I have never had any issues with fast melee and with the bow with a higher smooth it's fine. It is all about configuring your settings correctly.

Still kinda looks wack with a bow even with higher smooth. Fast melee I still think it's probably a higher ban rate hack but again it's really up to whoever is using the hack.

Fast melee probably isn't to bad as long as you aren't using speed hack with it to hit extremely fast.

Edited by KingScrub

1 minute ago, KingScrub said:

Still kinda looks wack with a bow even with higher smooth fast melee I still think is probably a higher ban rate hack but again it's really up to whoever is using the hack.

Ya it definitely depends on the player

Guest Arithmo
13 hours ago, KingScrub said:

i've played a little over 20 hours and have 1 account thats been eac banned but that gave me some insight into the hacks that I think are the most noticeable by Facepunch.

Hacks you should avoid:

Speedhack - Is pretty obvious but I believe it's fairly easy for facepunch to see this one and highly not recommend using it if you wish to stay unbanned.

Fast melee - Another fairly obvious one but most likely pretty detected this includes fast mining nodes etc.

Possible hacks to avoid -

Aimbot with a high FOV setting and by changing the aim setting to chest with certain guns.

Hunting bow with aimbot I would recommend not using predication as it can cause your character to twitch around when viewing which looks obvious when hacking.

Also avoid playing servers owned by youtubers as some of them have easy contact with Facepunch.

If anyone has anymore feel free to post them below.

Giving advice with such little experience and hours??

If you cheat you're getting banned, regardless.

8 hours ago, Arithmo said:

Giving advice with such little experience and hours??

If you cheat you're getting banned, regardless.

I clearly said i've only used the hack for little over 20 hours and after getting banned already I gave my opinion on which hacks i think are the most detected. I never said you have to accept my advice make of it what you want.

And the getting banned if your cheating isn't necessarily true. I've played other games with hacks that i never received bans on like CS GO, Combat arms (original) and other games I can't think of of the top of my head.

It all depends on how obvious you are.