Rust Cheat Fast Gather Feature

khione

Question

Hello all, i was wondering if the rust cheat will have a fast gather option or not. Searched some youtube videos but couldn't find any. If it will have it, how fast will it be? thx.

Edited by khione

• Partner
19 minutes ago, khione said:

Hello all, i was wondering if the rust cheat will have a fast gather option or not. Searched some youtube videos but couldn't find any. If it will have it, how fast will it be? thx.

I think this will explain. Sorry, didnt have English version but its not a problem. https://youtu.be/NV52teAH_mo?t=1m56s

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, khione said:

We have two ways for fast gathering

• Fast gather, you hit almost two times faster
  • No deploy + bind
    • Requires several items
    • Takes 3 seconds max to destroy a tree :) 
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

We have two ways for fast gathering

• Fast gather, you hit almost two times faster
  • No deploy + bind
    • Requires several items
    • Takes 3 seconds max to destroy a tree :) 

it can be used on modded server or logs will send to admins?

3 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Not by default but maybe they use or coded their own plugin to check that.

I so sad about it becouse i play on modded servers ( Russian) and there is Moscow.ovh own plugins

34 minutes ago, tweet228 said:

I so sad about it becouse i play on modded servers ( Russian) and there is Moscow.ovh own plugins

Then you should use it wisely, you can use the faster hit so no one will notice.

1 hour ago, tabcool said:

it's still beating ,Patiently waiting for the release, it needs an invitation

what needs an invitation

• Partner
13 hours ago, tweet228 said:

it just doesnt works after first hit. but i dont think admin see any logs with that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UnstucK said:

Agree, would be dumb & useless to log it.

it still seems like one of the easier things for admins to pick up on. I mean someone is bound to come up with some way of countering it with a plugin or something

16 minutes ago, tweet228 said:

@UnstucK I just downloaded with my all speed file and i had so high ping when i open door in my base i go in wall i dont understand this but you can somehow use this in hack or it just was game bug?

Do you mean something like noclip? I don't think a cheat like that would be created.

3 minutes ago, khione said:

Do you mean something like noclip? I don't think a cheat like that would be created.

meh, i've seen something like  noclip a long while ago...  i don't think noclip would be easy to program at all, and would likely get you banned fairly fast.

Noclipping should not be hard to code.

But I've seen server side verifications.

I must investigate tho because i'm not sure how this all work, I mean how the anticheat can figure out you passed a wall. The collision might be triggered and checked, but let say if you "lag/teleport" behind a wall, I don't know how they check that yet, will take a look for sure :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, UnstucK said:

I must investigate tho because i'm not sure how this all work, I mean how the anticheat can figure out you passed a wall. The collision might be triggered and checked, but let say if you "lag/teleport" behind a wall, I don't know how they check that yet, will take a look for sure :) 

I'm pretty sure its checked server side when you clip through a wall.

A while back another provider had a loot through wall function which was soon detected by server side checks.

3 hours ago, UnstucK said:

i dont now its not kind of noclip it was lag but it not was just 1 time it was several times