About rust hack

un4pack

Question

Hello,

Since 3 months i playing rust i tested all paid cheats and got banned after 1 or 2 days and 7 days (7 days was a good one)

I will be honest i registered here for rust hack first i wanted to be a beta tester but i can buy it too if can't be a beta when can we buy it ?

thanks

21 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, un4pack said:

Hello,

Since 3 months i playing rust i tested all paid cheats and got banned after 1 or 2 days and 7 days (7 days was a good one)

I will be honest i registered here for rust hack first i wanted to be a beta tester but i can buy it too if can't be a beta when can we buy it ?

thanks

1 month, the beta stage takes 1 month, so around after that it will release :D

35 minutes ago, un4pack said:

Hello,

thanks

From what I have read, they don't know when they will release or if it will be invite-only or not.

5 hours ago, dusugerkuk said:

it will stay undetected, theres no way EAC is getting their hands on the binaries, but i dont wanna jinx it Kappa

Our goal is to not give a fuck even if EAC grabs our binaries. But obviously ils better if they dont get it, ever.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, un4pack said:

Is there a way to get in the beta test ? And when the hack will be online i will buy it for sure :D

I don't believe they're accepting anymore testers at the moment. I could be wrong though.

the hack is great and ive been using it intensely the past 3 days with no issues, no bans, no crashes no graphical issues. I'd definitely recommend sticking around and joining the Community here until it releases, its shaping up to be a great community.

Guest Arithmo
22 hours ago, SysAdm3n said:

Our goal is to not give a fuck even if EAC grabs our binaries. But obviously ils better if they dont get it, ever.

That's where invite only comes in ?

On 3/2/2017 at 4:51 PM, alias99 said:

I want to buy it and use it,i don t want to beg for an invitation...

On 3/2/2017 at 5:32 PM, un4pack said:

me too :D

On 3/2/2017 at 5:41 PM, swifty said:

same ^

Just wait its worth it!