New Features?

AppleCored

Hey RoyalHack team!

I was wondering if there is any plans in the future for an addition of a SkinChanger to the Full Version of the hack?

I also thought it would be a cool addition to the radar,that there is a preset, were it puts and scales it over the InGame Radar, to theoretically show you where your teamates and enemys are!

-Apple

*EDIT

Also are there any plans for a Legit ESP?

A legit ESP is basically a ESP that only shows your teamates, and the enemys when you have infomation on them. So if your teamate sees an enemy, he will then showup on the ESP, making it seem more legit. 

13 hours ago, AppleCored said:

Hey RoyalHack team!

I was wondering if there is any plans in the future for an addition of a SkinChanger to the Full Version of the hack?

I also thought it would be a cool addition to the radar,that there is a preset, were it puts and scales it over the InGame Radar, to theoretically show you where your teamates and enemys are!

-Apple

Ingame's radarhack would be a better solution.

We are going to implement most requested features such as Head ESP, Draw FOV, Recoil crosshair.

Again, we always listen to suggestions, but we must filter what we add. We also are working on several other stuff.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Ingame's radarhack would be a better solution.

Does this mean we'll be getting this feature? Because that would be greater than the radar we have now. I'm not a big fan of those type of radars.