last detection

Terminal

Question

7 answers to this question

On 3/22/2020 at 7:06 AM, Terminal said:

hi, I heard there was a detection sometime last year for csgo? is this true and if so when was it

2018, when every P2C got detected basically because of a temporary VAC module update which was checking virtual tables. This is now patched.

RH exists since 2007, and we got 2 banwave only.

15 hours ago, CKKKK said:

Hi,

Just a question, I got 2 accs who get VAC banned not ingame ban(ow) since 90days so what's going on ?

Regards,

Hi,

I will check your steam accounts, however there are no banwave going on right now.

So I checked.

You used our cheats on 6 accounts.

2 accounts are banned, both 90 days ago. All the others are clean, I checked one you using since 2017 and is still OK.

My guess is that you used another tool ~90days ago that triggered a detection on two of your steam accounts, the ones you used at that time.

15 hours ago, UnstucK said:

So I checked.

You used our cheats on 6 accounts.

2 accounts are banned, both 90 days ago. All the others are clean, I checked one you using since 2017 and is still OK.

My guess is that you used another tool ~90days ago that triggered a detection on two of your steam accounts, the ones you used at that time.

Hi Unstuck,
Ty for the investigation, it's there anything else than a cheat that could trigger a vac ban ?
The only one i'm using since 2017 and even before on an another accs was RH.
IDK what should take me to a ban instead of it. If it was a game ban i should that's my config but my aimbot is so low like 0.2 to 0.5 for awp that's just impossible.
TY again

Regards,

CKKKK