csgo suggestions

eggbot

grenade prediction:

shows a line from the players hand [ when holding the nade in the air] where the grenade will penetrate.
and if aimed at the wall, it would show where the nade would ricochet and land.

Spectator list:
this one would be very useful so we can decide if we wanna toggle off, hide something or be blatant and show off to someone.
either way i think its super useful.. because it can help you stay aware of users watching you [ in which they might be reporting you ] so it could help keep your account less reported.

extras;  
these aren't really something i desperately want but would be cool to see if it got added. 
Auto Wiggle
Auto Surf
Auto Duck

thanks for taking the time to read :)
-Eggbot

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, eggbot said:

grenade prediction:

shows a line from the players hand [ when holding the nade in the air] where the grenade will penetrate.
and if aimed at the wall, it would show where the nade would ricochet and land.

Spectator list:
this one would be very useful so we can decide if we wanna toggle off, hide something or be blatant and show off to someone.
either way i think its super useful.. because it can help you stay aware of users watching you [ in which they might be reporting you ] so it could help keep your account less reported.

extras;  
these aren't really something i desperately want but would be cool to see if it got added. 
Auto Wiggle
Auto Surf
Auto Duck

thanks for taking the time to read :)
-Eggbot

Grenade prediction is something I did in the past already, should have the code somewhere, will add.

Spectator list is planed too :) 

Auto Surf already into, it's auto strafe :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eg0npro1 said:

Also, one subtle thing, make the custom crosshair toggle only when you draw one of the sniper rifles (awp, scar ,ssg etc.)

That can be tweakable indeed, but I would, instead, prefer a binding system to load configs on the fly. That's a work in progress for the next iteration of the framework.

Press F1 load Sniper config, press F2 load rage config, press F3 load visuals only ... whatever...

15 hours ago, eggbot said:

is there a way to enable Auto Wall with the Triggerbot? 

The hack doesn't include wall penetration testing. It's a fair amount of work to do, which should be done but later on.

• Like 1