Cheats Status

zkido90

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello friend,

Cheat is working fine and up to date. Staff is very fast to update after CSGO patches. I was subscribed to a different site before royalhack, but they were taking too long to update after patch (2-3 days) so I purchased royalhack last week and am very satisfied with the software, much better than my previous provider. You can view the cheat status in the loader before you inject to game, so you will avoid loading it if it is outdated build. I'm not even sure it will let you even try to load the hack if it is detectable.

That's the thing . It might be very frustrating to wait for the update about cheats status. It is not posted anywhere in this website. 

Another thing, how am I getting the cheats ? what's the process ? I buy it then that's it ? or i need ADMINS to guide me trough for cheat activation and stuff ?

56 minutes ago, zkido90 said:

That's the thing . It might be very frustrating to wait for the update about cheats status. It is not posted anywhere in this website. 

Another thing, how am I getting the cheats ? what's the process ? I buy it then that's it ? or i need ADMINS to guide me trough for cheat activation and stuff ?

So first, if the hack is detected, it will be automatically be disabled from the store so nobody can buy it anymore until I fix the detection.

Second, if the cheat becomes outdated (which is very rare), I usually fix it within few minutes if I'm on my computer OR few hours. But yea it will work soon enough.

In any case, if our customers doesn't get the paid product for days, I will compensate and add more free days to your subscription.

For example few days ago I pushed a security update on the loader, and I forgot to test one part, it caused crashes to everyone so they were unable to use the hack for few hours, I added 2 days for free.

So yea you know what you pay for, and overall I think I'm active enough to handle anything.

ps: once purchased, everything is automated, except thru Bitcoin it usually requires my approval, but with paypal u get the cheat instantly, can download it & use it right away !

• Like 1