What makes rh special?

rustbell

Question

Hey guys. I consider buying 3 months sub, but I gotta know if it's worth it. 10 euro/month for only vac proof is basically the same as others p2c(but rh has less proofs anyway). Could you guys please tell me, why royalhack is better than the rest of p2c's?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my shit english.

And btw, is rh undetected on pvpro? I don't know what AC they use.

5 answers to this question

The administration and development team have done loads of anti-cheat research for VAC, not only for CS:GO(now) but also CS:S and other games. They've been a part of the Source Engine cheating scene since before 2007 and have lead one of the most successful cheats back when RoyalHack was in its prime some odd years ago before they quit selling. Now they've made a return for CS:GO. :)

So for security, you can count on RoyalHack outdoing the providers you can think of.

Currently, RoyalHack is only supporting VAC, but that will expand in the near future. SMAC isn't officially supported but on the 1v1 server I play that uses SMAC I don't get banned(SMAC is poop.)

Aimbot is really good, and the cheat has little to no bugs at the moment(I only have one that I know of, but it's small and only happens when you mix aimbot/triggerbot on the same key.)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, shiro said:

The administration and development team have done loads of anti-cheat research for VAC, not only for CS:GO(now) but also CS:S and other games. They've been a part of the Source Engine cheating scene since before 2007 and have lead one of the most successful cheats back when RoyalHack was in its prime some odd years ago before they quit selling. Now they've made a return for CS:GO. :)

So for security, you can count on RoyalHack outdoing the providers you can think of.

Currently, RoyalHack is only supporting VAC, but that will expand in the near future. SMAC isn't officially supported but on the 1v1 server I play that uses SMAC I don't get banned(SMAC is poop.)

Aimbot is really good, and the cheat has little to no bugs at the moment(I only have one that I know of, but it's small and only happens when you mix aimbot/triggerbot on the same key.)

I wanted to add onto this.

When comparing other providers to RoyalHack, the administration and staff have experience running p2c websites.

The community is kinda small which drives Valve away from even looking at the cheat because they only like to benefit themselves. Not only that, but UnstucK doesn't even care if Valve has their binaries. That kind of confidence should speak for the security itself.

Support is fast if you need it(you almost never do, it's mainly new people needing to know how to inject which is fairly simple.)

2 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Security, stability, leeb aimbot. And french staff, what else do you need ?

holy fucking sheet. French staff. Take my money plz ^^

But srsly. New proofs would be fukin sexy. Ima try royalhack anyway. Thanks for help gaiz.

Edited by rustbell