PUBG Questions

gho5t

Hi guys im really pumped to get another awesome sauce cheat from you guys. honestly you guys are very professional cheat developers.

I thought id make a thread and hope for a Dev response on alot of questions i have been thinking and hopefully the community will pitch in.

• Will the cheat have prediction based aimbot?
  • Battleye scans and uploads files it likes to its server. (proven by a researcher called Douggem)
  • Will trusted's only get access first or will there be private invitations?
  • I know asking for a ETA is a soft subject, are we looking at weeks or months? (the are we there yet question)
  • Pricing

That wraps it up. i hope i get a Developer response! take care.

37 minutes ago, gho5t said:

Hi guys im really pumped to get another awesome sauce cheat from you guys. honestly you guys are very professional cheat developers.

I thought id make a thread and hope for a Dev response on alot of questions i have been thinking and hopefully the community will pitch in.

• Will the cheat have prediction based aimbot?
  • Battleye scans and uploads files it likes to its server. (proven by a researcher called Douggem)
  • Will trusted's only get access first or will there be private invitations?
  • I know asking for a ETA is a soft subject, are we looking at weeks or months? (the are we there yet question)
  • Pricing

That wraps it up. i hope i get a Developer response! take care.

• Should include prediction, but we ain't there yet
  • That's not a question
  • Private invitations & trusted
  • Release ? Expect months
  • Not decided / talked yet, but expect it to be the same price base as Rust hack.
  • Upvote 3

thanks this clears alot up for me. the battleye non question was supposed to lead into security features of the hack but i guess thats a dumb thing to ask. :) i left it out.

14 minutes ago, gho5t said:

thanks this clears alot up for me. the battleye non question was supposed to lead into security features of the hack but i guess thats a dumb thing to ask. :) i left it out.

We will never communicate about our security tips indeed :D

I consider your questions answered, closing the thread.