Hello (Introductions)

DeMoN100

Greetings everyone,

I am DeMoN100 some of you may already know me from other places to my old friends its great to see you guys again. Newcomers I have been roaming the internet since it existed I like to play video games pc & console and I do graphic design work. I like to enjoy cups of tea and program things when I get some free time its always fun to learn something new. I was also apart of VBW we had some great years and sad to see it gone hopefully the familiar names I loved chatting with are here now.

I like to think a lot the minds always spinning, ideas are swimming, and opportunities are potent. If you ever want to discuss something and create something from nothing lets chat about it. I am platform familiar with wordpress, invision, vbulletin, phpbb, mybb, xenforo, smf, collab, & more. Websites are a thing that takes time and effort to build what we make of it is like writing a public book that society can edit anytime to certain lengths. Adding pages and turning pages into chapters and then your website is a novel it's truly a work of art. Damn those who try to take that artwork away from you and damn those who think they govern the internet a free atmosphere for everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction see you around!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UnstucK said:

Welcome :) Hope u liek cheating :D

I think you know the answer to that already :D

Wheres the love unstuck its only been a year or 2?

Edited by DeMoN100