Gmod, yep in 2024

LaBananeSuprem

Question

Wesh guys! 

Has Gmod been updated recently?
Is it still relevant?
Is the aimbot (No recoil / no spray) developed and is it compatible with the different weapons packs (TFA, CW2.0, M9K, CSGO, FA:S 2 etc)?

Edited by LaBananeSuprem
  • Haha 1

3 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, LaBananeSuprem said:

Wesh guys! 

Has Gmod been updated recently?
Is it still relevant?
Is the aimbot (No recoil / no spray) developed and is it compatible with the different weapons packs (TFA, CW2.0, M9K, CSGO, FA:S 2 etc)?

Hello, yes the GMOD Hack has been updated recently indeed and I'm still working on it as I speak.

I added NoSpread, which is working for native hl2 weapons and also a large amount of LUA weapons, but it's not working for several bases such as CW2 or TFA, yet.

You can check our telegram channel if you want to see the recent changes to GMOD hack

43 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Hello, yes the GMOD Hack has been updated recently indeed and I'm still working on it as I speak.

I added NoSpread, which is working for native hl2 weapons and also a large amount of LUA weapons, but it's not working for several bases such as CW2 or TFA, yet.

You can check our telegram channel if you want to see the recent changes to GMOD hack

I'm thinking of taking your cheat but the problem is that I also wanted to know your stability est bonne sm?.. Because, I use a cheat from another provider but when I go to the servers.. I drop 100 fps (darkrp) at 15/20fps.. (I'm crying ptn..)(ps: régale moi pitié)

Insh' you add the options for the different weapons packs that I listed, and I buy cash pistache

Edited by LaBananeSuprem

9 minutes ago, LaBananeSuprem said:

I'm thinking of taking your cheat but the problem is that I also wanted to know your stability est bonne sm?.. Because, I use a cheat from another provider but when I go to the servers.. I drop 100 fps (darkrp) at 15/20fps.. (I'm crying ptn..)(ps: régale moi pitié)

Insh' you add the options for the different weapons packs that I listed, and I buy cash pistache

Check private messages.