Question About Subscriptions To Hacks

SagaDaemonus

Question

These hacks are fairly expensive, which is not a problem because I understand that it is a lot of work to maintain the cheat and constantly fight the detections, and it also keeps just anyone from getting access to the hack(working together with the invite system) but I was just curious about something.

If you buy the hack, and it becomes detected and you are unable to access the hack that you bought for the duration of that subscription, are extensions sometimes given out depending on the situation? Or is there a strict policy about that at the time of purchasing?

Edited by SagaDaemonus

4 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, SagaDaemonus said:

These hacks are fairly expensive, which is not a problem because I understand that it is a lot of work to maintain the cheat and constantly fight the detections, and it also keeps just anyone from getting access to the hack(working together with the invite system) but I was just curious about something.

If you buy the hack, and it becomes detected and you are unable to access the hack that you bought for the duration of that subscription, are extensions sometimes given out depending on the situation? Or is there a strict policy about that at the time of purchasing?

We extend subscriptions and try to patch as much as we can.

• Upvote 1